Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you wear jewelry or have you ever worn jewelry into the water at the beach?

[ Edited ]

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

I forgot to mention a funny story.
 Maybe 25 years ago, Jill Bauer sold me an artisan from Bali SS sexy ankle bracelet.  I thought I was hot stuff wearing to the beach in Florida until the temperatures soared and it became hot as fire on my leg!  I couldn't get it off fast enough!😂😂😂

I still have it, it's gorgeous...but NEVER wear to the beach or when it's too hot lol.

@cheriere  I love that story and I bet you were hot stuff in that ankle bracelet on the beach- even if it almost branded your leg!! Smiley Very Happy

Lol, I sure thought I was strutting along that shoreline!  Branding is the perfect term too!😃

@cheriere  I bet you were strutting along that shoreline! It reminds me of when I wore a string bikini at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk in high school- I felt like Bo Derek running on that beach! Smiley Very Happy  You make me want to get an ankle bracelet and do my Cheriere beach strut! 

I'll bet you looked like Bo Derek too! ❤️. You're in terrific shape!

I bet the beaches in Santa Cruz are breathtaking!  You should get an ankle bracelet!  Mine is made up of small silver discs, each of them move.  It reminds me of something a belly dancer would have lol.😃

Just don't wear when it's too hot 😂

It was probably near 100 in Florida that day.  Back then, I really went for it!😂

I bought 2 really skimpy bikinis at a beach shop that sold them crazy cheap.  No need for padding or lifting then lol.  One what hot orange and the other was royal blue!  I still have a picture of me finding a crab at the beach in my orange bikini!  😃

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you wear jewelry or have you ever worn jewelry into the water at the beach?

[ Edited ]

@cheriere I bet you looked like Bo Derek too in those string bikinis Smiley Very HappyHeart! The views at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk are breathtaking- last time I went there I was with my high school boyfriend.  I haven't been there since I was a teen, but my dream is to go back there again in my 30's with a different string bikini and a different boyfriend Smiley Very Happy.  Its only an hour and a half drive to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk from where I am and since I don't travel or go on vacations, I like to go to water theme parks, mausement parks or county fairs near my city. 

Oh yeah! That stylish ankle bracelet must've felt like fire in that hot sun! Those bikinis sound like super fun summer bikinis- bold and vibrant colors.  That's so fun that you have that photo of you with the crab Smiley Happy.  Bikinis are great! I have a bunch of em- some are 80's re-issue tropical floral print string bikinis with cute multi colored neon beads on the ends of the strings.  I have one that's a coral, black and pink color block string bikini.  Good times!

Fun on the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and Beyond | Via

Here's a picture that I found online of the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@cheriere I bet you looked like Bo Derek too in those string bikinis Smiley Very HappyHeart! The views at Santa Cruz beach Boardwalk are breathtaking- last time I went there I was with my high school boyfriend and he rescued me when i got too deep in the waves and carried me to shore.  I haven't been there since I was a teen, but my dream is to go back there again in my 30's with a different string bikini and a different boyfriend Smiley Very Happy.  Its only an hour and a half drive to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk from where I am and since I don't travel or go on vacations, I like to go to water theme parks, mausement parks or county fairs near my city. 

Oh yeah! That ankle bracelet must've felt like fire! Those bikinis sound like super fun summer bikinis- bold and vibrant colors.  That's so fun that you have that photo of you with the crab Smiley Happy.  Bikinis are great! I have a bunch of em-' some are 80's re-issue tropical floral print string bikinis with cute multi colored neon beads on the ends of the strings.  I have one that's a coral, black and pink color block string bikini.  Good times!

Fun on the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and Beyond | Via

Here's a picture that I found online of the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Smiley Happy

I have some of those bikinis from the 80s with beads on the side strings and between the triangle top lol!😃❤️

I love those vintage bikinis, although I don't look the same lol.  I still buy em every year just to lounge around by the pool.  
That Santa Cruz beach boardwalk looks AWESOME!  That's definitely my kind of place!  I can see why you love it!😃❤️

Honored Contributor

earrings sometimes.....but nothing expensive.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I've never thought of wearing jewelry to the beach or in a pool.

Respected Contributor

@cheriere  I bet you look great in bikinis then and now! Smiley Very HappyHeart  The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is one of my favorite places and I will definitely go there again.  There's nothing better than riding some roller coasters, eating some hot dogs and fries and having fun on the beach! Smiley Happy.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@cheriere  I bet you look great in bikinis then and now! Smiley Very HappyHeart  The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is one of my favorite places and I will definitely go there again.  There's nothing better than riding some roller coasters, eating some hot dogs and fries and having fun on the beach! Smiley Happy.  

You always make me feel better about myself, thank you.😊❤️

I'd LOVE ❤️ to have a beach nearby just like that!  That's what I call a FUN Day!😃

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cheriere  You're welcome, Cheriere!  I look different than when I was in high school in a bikini, and I still rock bikinis and look great and I know you do too Smiley Happy! Yes indeed, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is a fun place to go- its a great "Daycation" since I can get there and back in a matter of hours Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@cheriere  You're welcome, Cheriere!  I look different than when I was in high school in a bikini, and I still rock bikinis and look great and I know you do too Smiley Happy! Yes indeed, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is a fun place to go- its a great "Daycation" since I can get there and back in a matter of hours Smiley Happy

You're in such terrific shape, I know you still look great!  Even though I'm not quite as tone as I could be if I worked out more, I still rock one too lol.😃

That place would be ALL I'd need for a vacation!  Perfect to me!❤️

Esteemed Contributor

No jewelry at the pool or on the beach. I don't like getting all that sunblock gunk and sweat in my jewelry, plus the chance of losing a beautiful ring, and I'm also not making a fashion statement at the beach. The only thing I might take a chance with would be a plain gold-plated inexpensive band ring.