Esteemed Contributor

Re: Discovered Kathy Levine!

Kathy Levine and Joan Rivers were, and probably always will be, the BEST pairing ever on QVC.

Kathy is terrific to watch on her own.  She relates so well to her viewers.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

Kathy Levine and Joan Rivers were, and probably always will be, the BEST pairing ever on QVC.

Kathy is terrific to watch on her own.  She relates so well to her viewers.

I was in the live audience on the final show with Kathy and Joan. Joan gave Kathy a Faberge Egg and cried, she said everyone I come to love leaves me. Met Kathy after the show and she autographed my books. At the time she had hopes of having her own talk show but it never happened. 

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Kathy was a huge part of what made QVC popular. Her Sunday night diamonique shows were so fun. Her paired with Joan Rivers was appointment tv for me.

@Nancy Drew.  Best shopping channel host in television history.  I adore her and could listen to her all night.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Kathy Levine is why I started watching QVC. A friend said that her shows with Joan Rivers were a hoot and I had to tune in. 

She hosted a briefly-lived talk show in New York, but the talk show business is a tough one to crack. 

Her book about how she became a QVC host is a must-read. It's great fun. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67 wrote:
Yes I’m awaiting for the Ferris wheel ring as well 🙂

Best buy I ever made in diamonique!

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Kathy was a huge part of what made QVC popular. Her Sunday night diamonique shows were so fun. Her paired with Joan Rivers was appointment tv for me.

I also enjoyed the shows with Mr Thanks for Calling me Jeffrey.  I know he was rather pompous but they were entertaining together.

I watched her with MBR, too, but nothing spoke to me enough to buy.

Honored Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67 

I love my Diamonique pieces but when they came out with the 100 facet, that is all I would buy from then on.  I recently bought a 100 facet band ring even tho so many reviews said the stones fall out...one did Smiley Sad  I hope I don't have trouble returning it.  

Honored Contributor

Watching Kathy is literally like watching a really good show.  She is entertaining the whole time she is on.  I love seeing her with the old school hosts who use to work with her they have funny stories.  I bet she was really good with Mary Beth.