Trusted Contributor
I can’t say enough how beautiful,unique,and such great quality. I bought six pieces (on sale of course) and they are even better in person. There are other pieces on my list but are a bit pricey for me at the moment. However I will wait till they go on sale. Over the moon.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Discovered Kathy Levine!

@Allthingsgirly67 wrote:
I can’t say enough how beautiful,unique,and such great quality. I bought six pieces (on sale of course) and they are even better in person. There are other pieces on my list but are a bit pricey for me at the moment. However I will wait till they go on sale. Over the moon.

She's always been one of my favorites, truly a living legend in home shopping!😃💝

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kathy's stuff is better then anything else on diamonique.  Her best ring is the Ferris Wheel one.  Absolutely gorgeous.  She's had some (very little) clunkers though. But mostly very good.  And usually well made. 

Regular Contributor

Kathie Levine is a natural at this stuff.  I could watch her on a daily basis.  She is so talented, not only in her designs but in her conduct and her presentations.  I remember many years ago her telling the audience that for her interview with QVC  the interviewer said "sell me this pencil."  I guess she did, she got the job.

Valued Contributor

Kathy was on this morning with Mary Beth. I laughed out loud so many times! Kathy was really on a roll and MB was quite funny, too. What a pleasure and joy to watch!  

Trusted Contributor

Yes I’m awaiting for the Ferris wheel ring as well 🙂
Trusted Contributor

Also I know many here have complained about the quality of Diamonique, but do these sparkle and unique cuts of the stones are definitely not ho-hum. So glad I took a chance and eagerly awaiting more sale prices of some more that I would like to add to my collection.
Honored Contributor

If you love Kathy and have not yet read her books, you can find both of them on ebay and amazon, very quick read but very enjoyable. 

Esteemed Contributor

Kathy was a huge part of what made QVC popular. Her Sunday night diamonique shows were so fun. Her paired with Joan Rivers was appointment tv for me.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nancy Drew  Kathy and Joan together were the best! I never missed a show, when I knew they would be on.

They were so funny, but once in a while, Kathy would get nervous when Joan would say something outrageous.

I loved their Super Bowl shows. I still miss Joan and her great presentations. I loved Kathy. She was the one who sold me my first Q purchase. It was a blue topaz ring in a heavy gold setting.