Honored Contributor

Re: Big Bonanza Silver Sale back tomorrow, kinda sorta

Jai lovers don't get angry, but I've had my fill of the same/similar designs in necklaces, rings, bracelets....especially the box chain design. 

QVC definitely has lost so many great jewelry designers that we seem to be left with the same old selection.

FYI: I'm not purchasing "good" jewelry anymore, but have found many costurme priced pieces on Amazon that I've enjoyed wearing. 

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@Sammycat1  Yes.  I looked just now.  I got that last year!  It's a cute bracelet.  My sister has the butterfly one. I got that one for her.  If they go by last year, they should get in small amount of new Ultrafine in summer and a little bigger amount in November (for Christmas)  That's about it.

@songbird 

How have your bracelets held up?

Very well!   I have the heart one, the star and my sister has the butterfly one.  I wore the heart yesterday. All of my Ultrafine stuff is holding up well.  Even the magnetic ones. They are still very white looking.  The butterfly one I gave my sister is an exception to her.  She likes the oxidized stuff that is so popular.  She has a couple David Yurman stuff.  I don't care for it.  She doesn't any JAI.  I'm thinking of getting her those Italian spinner rings

Honored Contributor

I heard one of the hosts talk about it too and thought how nice it would be to watch--but if it is mostly Jai--then will be an easy pass--not a fan of that line----I am a silver girl and used to have a ton of it back in the silver style days 100 years ago----

Regular Contributor

Does anyone else remember the days of the Bali jewelry with that lovely woman who used to do a kind of Indonesian dance?  I can't for the life of me recall her name but in those days her jewelry was HEAVY and substantial.  I have her pendants from the auto-delivery days.  Stunning.  Also her necklaces to wear them on.  I used to love to hear her say this is the "tulang naga" etc.  

I have nothing against the JAI jewelry.  Have no experience with it as I stopped buying jewelry years ago (unless for gifts).  

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@Sammycat1  Yes.  I looked just now.  I got that last year!  It's a cute bracelet.  My sister has the butterfly one. I got that one for her.  If they go by last year, they should get in small amount of new Ultrafine in summer and a little bigger amount in November (for Christmas)  That's about it.

@songbird 

How have your bracelets held up?

Very well!   I have the heart one, the star and my sister has the butterfly one.  I wore the heart yesterday. All of my Ultrafine stuff is holding up well.  Even the magnetic ones. They are still very white looking.  The butterfly one I gave my sister is an exception to her.  She likes the oxidized stuff that is so popular.  She has a couple David Yurman stuff.  I don't care for it.  She doesn't any JAI.  I'm thinking of getting her those Italian spinner rings

@songbird  Thanks for your testimonial. I've been buying UltraFine at the Q since it was .999 silver. Lately, a few pieces have gotten a brownish cast to the metal over time, and I take exceptional care of my jewelry. I think I'll try this bracelet, though--will be very cute for summer. Thanks again.

Regular Contributor

Big bonanza Jai show. Really QVC!!! I can't believe you would think this would satisfy silver lovers. We all don't Jai and the horrible prices of his treasures.
Respected Contributor

@Beammeupscotty - Her name was Suarti. I have a couple of her tulang naga chains. They are wonderful.

Respected Contributor

It's okay, @Shanus. We all like different jewelry styles and designs. You are entitled to like what you like and dislike what you don't. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Beammeupscotty wrote:

Does anyone else remember the days of the Bali jewelry with that lovely woman who used to do a kind of Indonesian dance?  I can't for the life of me recall her name but in those days her jewelry was HEAVY and substantial.  I have her pendants from the auto-delivery days.  Stunning.  Also her necklaces to wear them on.  I used to love to hear her say this is the "tulang naga" etc.  

I have nothing against the JAI jewelry.  Have no experience with it as I stopped buying jewelry years ago (unless for gifts).  

@Beammeupscotty  I remember Suarti very well. I still have and wear frequently a TSV bracelet of hers with alternating blue topaz and smoky quartz gemstones....a work of art!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jersey Born the time zone changes on my computer for QVC randomly for no reason that I can see.

Since everything else is correct on my computer, it must be their website.  it is a bit frustrating but I don't have an answer, so I just change it to be right for me.