Esteemed Contributor

Big Bonanza Silver Sale back tomorrow, kinda sorta

Saw a blip on the website saying tomorrow is Big Bonanza Silver Sale. Not 24 hours of it, and mostly a Jai event, but it's something.

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Bonanza Silver Sale back tomorrow, kinda sorta

Yes.  I typed in JAI.  Whole bunch of new.  Didn't see anything under Ultrafine. So it probably will be JAI and perhaps Affinity Gems.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird wrote:

Yes.  I typed in JAI.  Whole bunch of new.  Didn't see anything under Ultrafine. So it probably will be JAI and perhaps Affinity Gems.  

There's a Bonus Buy Ultrafine bracelet listed, but it's an older item.

Some Affinity Gems are already marked down, but they're not marked down to the level of the recent Gem Day.

I miss the days of in-house designed silver or at least alternative designers. But we'll  have to take what we can get.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1  Yes.  I looked just now.  I got that last year!  It's a cute bracelet.  My sister has the butterfly one. I got that one for her.  If they go by last year, they should get in small amount of new Ultrafine in summer and a little bigger amount in November (for Christmas)  That's about it.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know the JAI TSV for Bonanza Silver Day?
Respected Contributor

@culebra - Nope, but I sure am curious! I hope it is something wonderful.

Respected Contributor

I don't know what's going on, but suddenly Jai is not scheduled for 12:01 am tomorrow, but from 11:00 pm - 12:00 pm today, instead.  Sport Savvy Fashion is scheduled for midnight tonight, presumably with the TSV, instead of Jai. I did not see that coming. Strange. 

Frequent Contributor

@Jersey BornYou're looking at Central Daylight Time. The schedule has not been changed since it went up three weeks ago. It said "Silver Jewelry Sale - Big Bonanza" for the 12pm and 10pm ET shows, but I thought it was a mistake!

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Sammycat1  Yes.  I looked just now.  I got that last year!  It's a cute bracelet.  My sister has the butterfly one. I got that one for her.  If they go by last year, they should get in small amount of new Ultrafine in summer and a little bigger amount in November (for Christmas)  That's about it.

@songbird 

How have your bracelets held up?

Respected Contributor

@Pyrite2616 - I have no idea why my computer would suddenly show a different time zone, when it had always, and suddenly is again, showing Eastern Standard Time. I would imagine it was some kind of unexpected glitch. Who knows? 

Anyway, is there anything that is catching your eye from Jai, or any other jewelry brand?