Honored Contributor

Re: Big Bonanza Silver Sale back tomorrow, kinda sorta

This is way after, but wasn't that JAI bracelet from current stock?  Don't they usually bring in something new for a TSV?

Respected Contributor

@depglass - I think that TSV bracelet with the rectangular stations is indeed new and not from older stock. I had never seen it before in inventory. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe it was just the power of suggestion from a similar piece.

Frequent Contributor

@depglass wrote:

This is way after, but wasn't that JAI bracelet from current stock?  Don't they usually bring in something new for a TSV?

You're close. That bracelet, J-433202, was supposed to debut on the JAI show on February 19, 2024 along with the matching Heritage Texture Earrings (J-433203), Necklace (J-433204), Ring (J-433205) and Enhancer (J-433206). Notice the consecutive item numbers? There wasn't originally supposed to be a JAI TSV or a Big Bonanza SIlver Sale 35th Anniversary but QVC quickly put one together full of items that were supposed to be on other shows.

Honored Contributor

Update on the Tiffany Kay ring:  I'll never know.  QVC's shipping/exchange process is slower than molasses in January.  The ring finally made it to QVC on April 12th.  I chatted (online) with customer service today to get a status only to be told my size was sold out.

First and last time I will ever try the exchange process.  I would have been better off re-ordering the size I wanted and then just returning the size that didn't fit.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise