Respected Contributor

Re: Since This Forum is Going Away on Nov. 2nd….

[ Edited ]

What disappointing news!  I don't use Facebook, so I guess this is good-bye.  I'll miss all of you.  So many times I don't even know what's available on QVC until one of you post about it.  I guess I'm no longer QVC's target customer.  If you do decide to share on a different non-FB forum, please let me know.  @SHOPR has my email address, I'm pretty sure.

I wonder why QVC would delete the forums before the big Christmas buying season...

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  Is it possible to regroup on HSN? I don't know what else to do.

https://community.hsn.com/

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003 

Hopefully tomorrow I can double-check that I still have your email.

I know that I lost a lot of emails on that account due to my inactivity, but I think the Contacts list was still there last I looked.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003 

Hopefully tomorrow I can double-check that I still have your email.

I know that I lost a lot of emails on that account due to my inactivity, but I think the Contacts list was still there last I looked.

@SHOPR I just sent an email to the address you were using back when you were posting sneak peeks.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow. I’m so saddened to read that the forums are closing. While I do have a FB account, I use it for posting pics of my dogs and for the cocker rescue groups I’m with. I have no desire to try and do the same thing there that I do here. Definitely would not be the same.

I may not be a regular poster here, but I do enjoy reading the posts. This is the forum I’m on the most, was on Linea a lot before they canned him, and I have gotten some good advice on other products I was interested about purchasing, i.e. Le Creuset, etc. Oh well. Just another disappointment to add to my list this week.

AKA morewineplease 

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom  

Hopefully we can regroup somewhere else. Cat Sad

I see some talk about Delphi forums...a nice place called Wisteria Lane.  I'm soooo lost but am going to try that and see if I can eventually navigate my way around.  Don't have much time to learn new things, though.

I really only want to stick to home or holiday topics, so at this point I'm not sure if it's appropriate.  

Contributor

I ALSO DO NOT "DO" FACEBOOK.  I WILL MISS ALL OF THE GOOD SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS, PHOTOS AND  INFO ON UP AND COMING QVC SHOWS I MIGHT OF MISSED IF I DIDN'T SEE HERE.  

GOODBYE EVERYONE

Honored Contributor

These forums are not closing QVC reversed its decision.