Honored Contributor

Since This Forum is Going Away on Nov. 2nd….

....I'll sadly miss all of your beautiful and inspirational holiday decorations.  You gave me so many wonderful moments looking at your photos that you so warmly shared.

For anyone who hasn't heard yet, type "Blog" in the website search bar.  They want everyone here to go over to the FB groups instead.

If anyone decorates for Halloween (I never do), I'd love to see your photos here before they close the forum down.

All the best!! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Since This Forum is Going Away on Nov. 2nd….

I love seeing the holiday decorations from across the country especially last year when we were stuck in our homes. I particularly remember @ECBG at Christmas, I felt like I was transported.

Frequent Contributor

Well, I'll be gone on Nov. 3rd.

Esteemed Contributor

I hadn't heard that the Forums were going away!!  Hope it doesn't come true.  I don't 'do' Facebook or any other type of social media. 

Just am not interested in reading nor contributing anything on that type of media. But I do enjoy reading the different thoughts and opinions on these forums!

Honored Contributor

@corita It IS true and is posted all over these forums.

The last day is November 2.

Respected Contributor

Geez, I'm gonna miss everyone here. I'm not on any other type of social media, so I guess Nov. 2 will be it for me. Also, no reason to come to the site at all. Thanks to everyone who's said a pray or shared pictures or problems. 

Respected Contributor

This is truly sad. I will miss the forums. Facebook Instagram and WhatsApp is down today. Why would QVC move the forums to FB? Makes no sense. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  Is it possible to regroup on HSN? I don't know what else to do.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  Is it possible to regroup on HSN? I don't know what else to do.

@PA Mom-mom  I'm certainly interested.  I've never seen the HSN Forum, but I've read here that it is very slow (not many updated posts).  I wonder how long it will be active, since it's the sister to QVC. 

Very sad.

Esteemed Contributor

How sad!!! This place has been a constant for me for so very long.

It's a place I would come to share or ask things, and to read (or see pics of) what others are liking or doing in relation to MY interests...not family, bills, that kind of thing.

Even though I don't have much time to spend at ANY site doing much,

I'd still love to know of a place where I might find those of you who I've chatted with for years here. 

If anyone comes up with a good plan, please post somewhere on the Holiday forum if possible.  I don't want to miss it. 

As for that whole Facebook thing...Sigh Cat Sad