Respected Contributor

H230625  is calling me. It's 16 inches tall and I like the acorns . It's a bonus buy.

Respected Contributor

Re: Hay & Harvest candle stick

Oh l love acorns too.  I am sooooo tempted but truly do not need it...........

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Regular Contributor

I was just looking at that. It is indeed so cute. I don't need it either but?

Valued Contributor

I love it, too<; but I am trying to downsize my fall decorations.

Tough call!

Honored Contributor

That is adorable, I love the acorns but I am on the "no more fall decor" wagon.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I almost caved, but then cleared my head!  I have so many Fall decor items, just don't need anymore. 

But I really do love it!  By the time you add S/H and tax...think it might be a big overpriced...for a "bonus buy".  

Respected Contributor

I really like it but I am passing as I have a ton of fall decorations! Congrats to those who did pick it up. 

Valued Contributor

Count me in on these. I believe I can justify the rustic Acorn one to use all fall and even into the winter with pine cones around it as a winter scape. I just now broke down and ordered the pumpkin one, even though the colors and pumpkins are seasonal. I am thinking of removing the candles that come with them and putting a taller brown or forrest green Luminara candle on the pine cone and a VPH's wax beaded pumpkin from years ago on the pumpkin one and may tone down the pumpkin one with a light coat of brown stain. I'll get rid of something else in a garage sale this fall in order to have these beauties.

Respected Contributor

@traveler  I couldn't resist the acorn one.  I'll see how I feel the closer it gets to shipping but this is an amazing piece!