Respected Contributor

Re: Fall DecoršŸ‚šŸ ...

@homedecor1   I waited and waited on the table and finally contacted the social team....the vendor said the table is out of stock and they cannot fill the order. It was in stock when I ordered.....confusing.  I am so disappointed as it would have been perfect in our living room. Smiley Sad 

Honored Contributor

ā˜¹ļøā˜¹ļøā˜¹ļø

I cancelled all my orders which were "in stock" but switched over to advanced orders...I really didn't want to keep waiting.

hopefully you'll find another or it will be in stock soonšŸ¤žšŸ»

Esteemed Contributor

That's beautiful @homedecor1 I am glad you are doing what makes you happy! that's what we all should do. 

I know that some people are moving over to pro boards if anyone is interested in continuing to post.

I plan to stay on these boards until the idiots at QVC disband them but there are options if you want to consider it that are not FB.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

You have such a beautiful home! It's the perfect mix of open and light and airy, but with warmth and welcoming. That really isn't that easy to achieve. 

I used to visit family that had moved to Florida from here up north, and there were only two things I'd see. Either all dark and 'northern' looking, or all beach and pastel looking.

I think many people live in regions that, in the past, 'dictated' a style of decor (think Southwestern decor in Arizona, beach theme if you lived on or near a beach, lodge look if you were in the mountains etc.), and at least for me, coming into that area, and that decor, it never seemed balanced or as personal/original/tailored to the individual as many now choose to decorate, regardless of where they live. 

I just love the bright sunny look your home has, but with warmth and a traditional grounding. 

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 

Your decor is so crisp and clean, just like a crisp fall sunshiny day. You have a beautiful home and the fall decor inspires. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio 

Thank you! Over the years from you and many others here sharing their beautiful homes & seasonal decor I've gotten some great ideas how to "tweak" and "downsize" my decor.

I really like mixing my woods -- I'm not one who follows the trends.  I have bought some great pieces off of FB market fair, consignment shops, estate sales.  Most large pieces of furniture are from these sources.  I'm becoming a "stalker"  -- still searching for the perfect round (56") kitchen table.

I am now considering repainting the inside because I'm looking for a change from what I used.  That is a distant "thought"..lol

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 ,

Your home looks inviting, beautiful, and airy.

I hope you enjoy every minute of your beautiful surroundings..you did a great job!

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 

Everything looks so festive and pretty! šŸšŸ‚ I love fall!

Respected Contributor

So warm and beautiful @homedecor1.....hope you and DH enjoy during the coming months.