Occasional Visitor

Dan, every time you present these Mr. Christmas blow mold candles you describe these. The now "antique" blow mold candles, which we actually have!! When I started dating my husband in 1982, they were outside his grandparents front door at Christmas, and I remarked to his Nana how neat they were. When she passed away, my mother-in- law moved into the same house, and they used them each year as well. Plug-ins with a small 25 watt bulb because my father -in-law didn't want the house to burn down. When they sold the house, my husband came home with the candles as they remembered I liked them so much!!!! My husband rewired them, still plug-in but safer, so the tradition goes on for my grandchildren. Already one of my sons has requested them to inherit, he loves the rerto look. He will also get a blow-mold Santa and Snowman. Thanks for all you do, you make shopping very entertaining and informative, I love the farm and family stories. Be well, and I hope you have the best holiday season ever. Rosemary Friend (tried to find you on Instagram but no luck)

Valued Contributor

@capeshopper  -  I love your Christmas candle story!

Honored Contributor

@capeshopper wrote:

Dan, every time you present these Mr. Christmas blow mold candles you describe these. The now "antique" blow mold candles, which we actually have!! When I started dating my husband in 1982, they were outside his grandparents front door at Christmas, and I remarked to his Nana how neat they were. When she passed away, my mother-in- law moved into the same house, and they used them each year as well. Plug-ins with a small 25 watt bulb because my father -in-law didn't want the house to burn down. When they sold the house, my husband came home with the candles as they remembered I liked them so much!!!! My husband rewired them, still plug-in but safer, so the tradition goes on for my grandchildren. Already one of my sons has requested them to inherit, he loves the rerto look. He will also get a blow-mold Santa and Snowman. Thanks for all you do, you make shopping very entertaining and informative, I love the farm and family stories. Be well, and I hope you have the best holiday season ever. Rosemary Friend (tried to find you on Instagram but no luck)

I don't see them,did you post a picture?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest they are the TSV

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@capeshopper 

Rosemary, I assume you're speaking of Dan Hughes.

If you're on Facebook, Dan often will comment directly to posts such as yours.  He loves to hear your stories.  You must belong to Facebook to be able to comment, though.

Your family sounds a lot like mine.  Lovely tradition to keep memories alive.❤️