New Contributor

Will that Dooney fit my laptop?

I love using tote or cross body bags to carry my laptop instead of a traditional made-for-laptop style.  

Could the on air presentations show if an 11x14 laptop would squeeze in even if the measurements arent exact?  Mostly its all about the zipper.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Will that Dooney fit my laptop?

[ Edited ]

Either the product description at QVC or the Dooney website will have the demensions.  Specifically, to which bag are you referring?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

A372969 

Dooney & Bourke Florentine Leather Twist Sac Shoulder Bag

A459962 

Dooney & Bourke Suede Large Sac

A459975

Dooney & Bourke Suede Zip Tote

If the zipper is generous enough most bags will re-shape themselves to fit a slightly larger item than the bag's description.  BUT,,, sometime not.  

Honored Contributor

I would definitely say no since the bag is only 10" X 10.75".  You need a larger bag.  Not only that but the weight of the laptop may be too much for the bag and its thin strap.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@HF wrote:

I love using tote or cross body bags to carry my laptop instead of a traditional made-for-laptop style.  

Could the on air presentations show if an 11x14 laptop would squeeze in even if the measurements arent exact?  Mostly its all about the zipper.  

Out of curiosity, I want on the d & b website and did a search on "large crossbody" and the largest dimensions I found were 10.5" x 12.5" . Sorry.

Honored Contributor

@HF  Dooney makes a number of totes that would work but I agree, a crossbody most likely isn't a good fit.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...