Honored Contributor

OK, so the silver one appealed to me last night. (A 498614)...IF there are holiday parties or just a night out, it think it will definitely be festive along with my plain, tailored evening outfits. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Pretty and interesting patterns.

I didn't buy because seeing them reminded me that maybe 20 years ago I bought a wonderful bag with some similariities-  contemporary bright beads on the front, similar shape and size, but the back of mine is bright blue probably sateen.    Going to find it today!

I think you'll love yours.

Honored Contributor

Re: SZISH BARNEY BAG

[ Edited ]

@millieshops   I didn't purchase her printed bags. There was another one in solid silver w/ a chain that was a shoulder bag. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus ,

I thought the silver bag was the prettiest, wear it in good health!

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus ooops   I fell asleep again before I saw the full presentation and forgot your bag. Very sophisticated!  Hope you have some good times wearing it.  

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Shanus ooops   I fell asleep again before I saw the full presentation and forgot your bag. Very sophisticated!  Hope you have some good times wearing it.  

@millieshops   I fell asleep earlier last night and that's why record my shows. I watched it this morning and purchased that bag.