Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I use a card case or if I'm carrying a purse with a built in wallet (usually Brighton) I use that for my cards. Haven't carried a wallet in years. I don't carry anything but a small crossbody on a daily basis. 

okey doke then you simply must tell us what you carry in that small crossbody. How are you able to have everything you need? 😉

@fairydogmother This Okie Dokie will tell you that I have never carried a bunch of stuff around with me.  Even when large bags were fashionable and I worked.

At most a lip item and powder compact when working no other makeup.  No hairbrush--a small comb maybe. No pictures. A check, usually no checkbook.  Small tissue pack and some aspirin in foil pouches, and that's it.  Quit a walled 25 years ago for a card case.  

I fail to see what people need for one day that they would have to lug around--I complained (and still do) about having to drag my IPhone along.  Any time I can get by with my pants pocket only I'm all in!

Esteemed Contributor

For everyday errands, only need a card case, car fob and phone.  Three items will get you around town.  Finally wised up after marveling at guys out shopping.

All my doors are keypad and I don't need cash.  Try it, you will like it!

Esteemed Contributor

Full size, zip around wallet. Currently a Coach.

Cash slots, zippered change, room for 6 cards but I only use 2-3.

It's all I need to head out the door for errands.

Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

I most always carry a big bag, so I prefer a full size wallet.

But, whenever I do reach for a smaller bag, I do find a compact wallet to be a hole in my arsenal.  I should get one.😃

haha how you phrased that 😅😂🤣

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Crossbody with slots for credit cards.  Baggallini is the only brand I carry.

Respected Contributor

I prefer a kiss lock wallet.   

Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I use a card case or if I'm carrying a purse with a built in wallet (usually Brighton) I use that for my cards. Haven't carried a wallet in years. I don't carry anything but a small crossbody on a daily basis. 

okey doke then you simply must tell us what you carry in that small crossbody. How are you able to have everything you need? 😉

I carry a phone, credit card wallet, keys, chapstick, a small container of about 6 aspirin and a few tissues. I don't need a huge bag. I'm not carrying kid junk, water bottles, books, makeup, hair brushes etc. 

Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

But, whenever I do reach for a smaller bag, I do find a compact wallet to be a hole in my arsenal.  I should get one.😃

@cheriere 

Look at this cutie A654359 American Leather Multi-Pocket RFID Wallet available now only in Vanilla.  They did have an assortment of colors and sold out. I bought in Vachetta leather which I love and the Vanilla shown will arrive tomorrow.  Wonderfully cleverly designed multi pocket but low profile wallet.  I know American Leather is sold elsewhere so maybe others colors out there or the Q may bring it back.

Respected Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I prefer a kiss lock wallet.   

I love ❤️ a kiss lock wallet too.😊

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@cheriere 

Look at this cutie A654359 American Leather Multi-Pocket RFID Wallet available now only in Vanilla.  They did have an assortment of colors and sold out. I bought in Vachetta leather which I love and the Vanilla shown will arrive tomorrow.  Wonderfully cleverly designed multi pocket but low profile wallet.  I know American Leather is sold elsewhere so maybe others colors out there or the Q may bring it back.

Ooh, I do like this wallet very much!  I've been carrying the same large brown Dooney wallet I received as a Christmas gift probably 5 years ago.  This looks like the perfect new change!

Im so glad you posted the pics, thank you.😃❤️