Respected Contributor

Do you prefer:

*a full size wallet

*a small compact wallet

*a card case

*a built-in wallet in a purse

*something else

because I like to switch handbags often, I like a small zippered pouch that holds my ID, credit and medical cards loose inside. No struggling to pull them from tight slots. Easy to plop the pouch into the next bag. 
Currently using the Lug Metro for this

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

I like a small compact wallet. My purses are on the small side, crossbody style 😊

Esteemed Contributor

I use a card case or if I'm carrying a purse with a built in wallet (usually Brighton) I use that for my cards. Haven't carried a wallet in years. I don't carry anything but a small crossbody on a daily basis. 

Esteemed Contributor

My choice - a purse with a built-in wallet. 

I don't change handbags, so it helps lighten the load.  I'm a minimalist.  

Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I use a card case or if I'm carrying a purse with a built in wallet (usually Brighton) I use that for my cards. Haven't carried a wallet in years. I don't carry anything but a small crossbody on a daily basis. 

okey doke then you simply must tell us what you carry in that small crossbody. How are you able to have everything you need? 😉

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

I've used a card case for about 20 years.  When I do carry a bag it is a crossbody.  

Honored Contributor

mostly a full sized wallet.

if i switch out to a clutch or crossbody that it doesnt fit in, then i take my essentials out and put them into more of a card case style of accessory OR a small pouch.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

My choice - a purse with a built-in wallet. 

I don't change handbags, so it helps lighten the load.  I'm a minimalist.  

that makes sense for you, if you aren't switching all the time. I get bored easily lol

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

for a small compact wallet I do like the Lug Flurry. I have it in red. Easy to spot in any large bag   And the card slots are loose enough to pull cards easily but still hold things in place. . No I don't work for lug haha😊

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I most always carry a big bag, so I prefer a full size wallet.

But, whenever I do reach for a smaller bag, I do find a compact wallet to be a hole in my arsenal.  I should get one.😃