Honored Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/terrida-the-colorful-leather-tote-bag.product.A622614.html?sc=IROA

You can tell this is a bag of true class ! Right up my alley.

It's exquisite. I want the 2 pink colors. LOL

It's tad big, even for me. At 17 inches wide. My preference is 15, but , to get a bag of this quality I would still go for it.

Maybe later on I'll get one. It's pricey !

Esteemed Contributor

The colors sure are pretty but I wouldn't carry a bag that size, particularly in leather.  I used to, but I stopped somewhere in my thirties.  Fabric bags are nice too.  I like the slouchy ones so they don't look big when they are not full.

Esteemed Contributor

😍It is BEAUTIFUL!!!💝 You made an EXCELLENT choice!! It is the perfect size and VERY classy and stylish!! The pink is my favorite.😁

Enjoy your new pretty pink beauty!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I liked that company rep too.

She was dressed appropriately for being on Tv.

Leah kept getting the 2 pink colors mixed up till finally

the rep told her which pink color was what name.

The description was accurate, but, seems Leah didn't understand .

The whole presentation you could tell was above the usual silliness .

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

😍It is BEAUTIFUL!!!💝 You made an EXCELLENT choice!! It is the perfect size and VERY classy and stylish!! The pink is my favorite.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Whoa ! little girly. I didn't say I bought one at this point in time.  I'll wait till it comes down more.  Tax man put the bite on me this yr. 

OUCH !

Respected Contributor

Classic style, I am not a fan of the double handles like that. Seems one is always slipping of my shoulder. This will probably be on sale at some point I'm guessing.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Whoa ! little girly. I didn't say I bought one at this point in time.  I'll wait till it comes down more.  Tax man put the bite on me this yr. 

OUCH !

@SharkE I had to heart this!❤ It gave me a serious case of the giggles after I reread and saw the LAST line!😂😂

I can certainly understand!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

this bag is glorious!

Terrida – Leather Bags – Handmade – Made in Italy

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

https://www.qvc.com/terrida-the-colorful-leather-tote-bag.product.A622614.html?sc=IROA

You can tell this is a bag of true class ! Right up my alley.

It's exquisite. I want the 2 pink colors. LOL

It's tad big, even for me. At 17 inches wide. My preference is 15, but , to get a bag of this quality I would still go for it.

Maybe later on I'll get one. It's pricey !

@SharkE 

It's really pretty although a smidge too large for me.

What holds me back is the bag weighs just over two and one half pounds ...  2 1/2 pounds .... empty.   That's too heavy for me, but if you buy it, I hope you love it!  

Honored Contributor

True !  I  would feel like George Clooney's wife carrying this Italian bag.   LOL

Have to see how long it's in stock and if it ever drops more in price then think on it.

Sure is a beaut ! LOL