Valued Contributor

I really love the Lug products but I'm looking for something new seems like they've had the same patterns etc. out for a long time looking more for an updated pattern.

Honored Contributor

All the Lug show appears to be basically the same.  I find them very boring

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I agree though I haven't been buying the brand, already own a few.  I like the ones I have and use them for traveling.  I do however feel they are overpriced for what you are getting and I wonder how long they will actually last.  Sometimes I seem to have trouble with the zippers on all of them?!   

Respected Contributor

If you are a Lug fan and on Facebook, and like Sally Combs...she is now repping for them on FB Live's "social selling", every Wed, Sunday. There are other reps on other days...the deals seem better than on Q, and last for a limited time there.

To your point...probably not necessarily new things there either.

I'm not particularly a Lug fan...to me, it's like "nylon Vera Bradley", with a twist. And, I only need so many "carry things" and have plenty already...and I don't love everything printed. But I sometimes tune in to the Facebook Lives when I'm just relaxing with my iPad, and I like Sally C.

Only thing I bought, b'cuz I've wanted to solve this problem for years...is a thermal, printed, curling iron bag for travel. It just came yesterday, and it's pretty. Only $12. Because, always, I'm done using it and it's too hot to throw in my travel bag...I used to wrap it in a towel.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I agree though I haven't been buying the brand, already own a few.  I like the ones I have and use them for traveling.  I do however feel they are overpriced for what you are getting and I wonder how long they will actually last.  Sometimes I seem to have trouble with the zippers on all of them?!   

The lack of quality zippers sewn on thin fabric is a dealbreaker for me.  

Respected Contributor

I love a lot of the Lug bags! Just a heads-up, they have dropped the prices on several today! I picked up Carousel XL in new Shibori blue for $44 and lg Trolley in Camp Rose (so cute)! For $37! Both 3.50 shipping! My bday is next week, so that's my story and I'm sticking to it!   Pretty good prices!  Enjoy! 😁🎉🎂

Trusted Contributor

I really like all my Lugs, & have about 10.  I have never had a single zipper problem, & have gotten many of them on sale.  There’s nothing thin about the fabric.

Frequent Contributor

I have several Lug bags and really enjoy them. I love the organization. I also appreciate that I can wipe them off, in today's world. My favorite style is cross body. I have bought Pacer (now retired), Pacer2, and Mambo. 

Frequent Contributor
Yes I agree! Lug has gotten stale and boring! They need new designs and current fun patterns! More tye dye, more solids, heavy-duty nylon like dooney uses. All those face book shows are really boring!! I used to get excited when lug was on qvc.
Respected Contributor

I bought a lug nylon backpack for the beach.  Bought it in 2019, used it two beach weeks, when I went to use it last summer, the one pocket was torn.

I’ll stick with my Vera totes.  My older ones from years ago are really great quality when they were still made in Ft Wayne IN.  They have since moved production overseas.

I’m not a print handbag person, but love their printed totes and accessories.