Frequent Contributor
I have 2 Sambas and they have had no problems with the straps or anything..
New Contributor
I wonder why they discontinued Ranger 2. It’s my favorite so far. I’m hoping they have made improvements and are bringing out a Ranger 3! I love that little handle when I’m grabbing it out of the car. 💞
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

All the Lug show appears to be basically the same.  I find them very boring

Really aren't most shows about products that have already been seen, basically the same? Unless something is brand new, there's a lot of repetition. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I'm a lug nut. Have always been very happy with the quality and design of Lug products. I see new patterns, prints and colors on a regular basis. Not sure why others feel that everything is the same. ?

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I ordered two different Lug bags, when they were TSVs, and returned them both.  I had hoped they'd be good for organizing things, but I found that, once I had the bare minimum in them, they were very difficult to get in and out of.  I don't want to be fighting with my handbag.  Too many small compartments and too many zippers.

Kipling suited me much better and I still carry a Kipling bag that I got from QVC.  Unfortunately, they've stopped carrying them, as is usual with the Q.  But I really don't need anymore handbags, so I guess that's okay.

Respected Contributor

@ClydeOH wrote:
I wonder why they discontinued Ranger 2. It’s my favorite so far. I’m hoping they have made improvements and are bringing out a Ranger 3! I love that little handle when I’m grabbing it out of the car. 💞

It's still being sold. I have one in my cart as we speak. On sale for $52 and free shipping. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Gaahh. I have Lug sickness. Just ordered another Ranger 2. This time in Tropical Multi such a great price and free shipping. A must have. 😬

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

They are wonderful to carry and keep coming out with new patterns so I don't find them boring!

Super Contributor

I have about 8 Lug purses and have never had any trouble with zippers. I even had one in a light color that I machine washed several times. 

Respected Contributor

Anyone buying the holiday mystery box?   I'm tempted but thinking I would probably be better off just buying something I like.