Super Contributor

MINTEGRA  Shoulder Handbag  Multiple Pockets Bag  Crossbody Purse on Amazon.  Sorry, I can't seem to get a link to the producton here! I've been buying LUGS but never really found it to be roomy and not enough organization in them. I have several of the Carousel XL but this purse hits it our of the park for size and organization. I don't care for designer names on my stuff, it's just not what I like I don't like to display ''who'' I'm wearing.  I got over that stigma years ago. Now I want usability in my stuff. I have more pockets and room in this purse (I bought the small size but I did try the Large size also). I have the black, burgundy, blue and purple. The only thing I don't care are the shoulder straps because they are too long and tend to slip from the short version that I use on them them both but LUG's straps are very awkward for me also.  They cost like $27 for a functionable purse. on Amazon.  I've been buying LUGS but never really found it to be roomy and not enough organization in them. I have several of the Carousel XL but this purse hits it our of the park for size and organization. I don't care for designer names on my stuff, it's just not what I like I don't like to display ''who'' I'm wearing.  I got over that stigma years ago. Now I want usability in my stuff. I have more pockets and room in this purse (I bought the small size but I did try the Large size also). I have the black, burgundy, blue and purple. The only thing I don't care are the shoulder straps because they are too long and tend to slip from the short version that I use on them them both but LUG's straps are very awkward for me also.  They cost like $27 for a functionable purse.