Honored Contributor

It’s National handbag day

[ Edited ]

Any new purchases?

I bought this, my first Brahmin purse in a very long time.  I had bought the wallet recently and love it, and couldn't resist the purse.  While not purchased on national handbag day, it did just arrive on Friday.

E24C52DF-08FB-4FAE-B397-49B671049FC5.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: It’s National handbag day

Also, a recommendation.  I have this Hobo crossbody, the Cambel.  Ok....ok....in a few colors.  But my favorite color is the seamist and it is on a permanent reduction on Dillards right now and greatly reduced on the Hobo site.  Hobo is also running an additional percentage off for handbag day.

Of all of my purses, this is my favorite style right now.  Leather, great size, holds all my stuff and is lightweight.  And I have gotten several compliments on this color.  There are several other color choices. 

86D1BEF9-C935-43BB-A2C7-223EBA5D4AD7.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh You made me laugh with "ok in a few colors...." Smiley Happy

Though I am not a handbag nut, I do own a fair amount of them.   Well maybe I am nuts, LOL!   Anyway I just purchased an Anushka shopper tote that I've been watching for quite some time now on HSN.  I have a wallet of theirs and a small cellphone bag and I love them.

Item 655-732, I bought the rustic bouquet.  These are hand painted leather bags and while some of the artwork I could take or leave, some of them I find quite beautiful.

Anyway I like to use a tote when traveling so I finally took the plunge, on clearance and free shipping!  HSN is having free shipping on clearance if you spend a minumum of $75.

I love the bags you purchased, enjoy them!

Honored Contributor

I'm on the fence about buying the $29 Baggallini QVC offers with the free shipping.  Most of the colors are sold out and I don't really "need" a new purse.  But if it's National Handbag Day maybe I should--LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 

Any excuse right?  haha.  Need is subjective.... I hope you get it and YOU LOVE IT!

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I'm on the fence about buying the $29 Baggallini QVC offers with the free shipping.  Most of the colors are sold out and I don't really "need" a new purse.  But if it's National Handbag Day maybe I should--LOL!!!

@kaydee50 - it's National handbag day AND free shipping. How much more incentive do you need!

Respected Contributor

National Handbag Day!  That's great!  Is it always October 10? I have to admit just any day is a Handbag Day for me.  Recently I got two "Large Pockets" by Radley of London on sale at Macy's.  One is the color they call "Ocean."  It's a beautiful color-almost turquoise.  The other one is "Red Pepper," a red-orange color.  I'm thrilled with both my new bags.  Oh, I got 30% off and free shipping from Macy's. The bags arrived in a very timely manner-no delays. 

Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh ,

Beautiful bag, enjoy!

I had no idea is was national handbag day; but I did carry a new bag I have had for months for the first time today  So I guess I was celebrating! Any reason to purchase a new bag works for me. 

Contributor

That is one handsome bag!  Beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful! That’s my favorite brand. They wear like iron if you take care of them. My favorite bag was ruined when I tried to stuff it in my file cabinet at work. The front leather was cut. My mistake! Won’t do that ever again!
Never underestimate the power of kindness.