Respected Contributor

if you want a big nylon tote and are a fan of IHKWIP, here you go. I love the style and cool features. And the new colors-military sage is a great neutral. Not buying right now cuz I just purchased a couple of bags. But after watching the video on this I'm def keeping it in mind

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

Re: IHKWIP A645238 shopper tote

Screenshot_20240406-103719_kindlephoto-696037277.png

Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother 

That is a pretty tote.  I prefer IHKWIP's nylon and overall styles to Lug.  However, there's one feature some Lug bugs have I really wish IHKWIP would include, the inside cooler compartment p.  This is perfect for keeping a couple bottles of water and medicine chill.❤️

Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@fairydogmother 

That is a pretty tote.  I prefer IHKWIP's nylon and overall styles to Lug.  However, there's one feature some Lug bugs have I really wish IHKWIP would include, the inside cooler compartment p.  This is perfect for keeping a couple bottles of water and medicine chill.❤️

yes that's a great feature. Don't be surprised if IHKWIP starts doing that. They seem to be keeping pace with Lug, as far as features. And much more wearable colors. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother 

I sure hope they add that feature because I do prefer IHKWIP.😃🌸

Super Contributor

i have 2 of their older style. 

i do like it, but if want any structure, this is Not for you.  

it just puddles when placed down.  i will say i am not aware if they changed that feature.  

i wish they would get rid of the 'laptop' section!  i would never put that in this type of bag! the divider makes it 'sloppy' when looking for something. it is hard to 'manuever' around in it, b/c it has no structure & a lot of material.... but they might have upgraded that b/c i consider it to a drawback.  i did buy both 'as is' and the price was very reasonable.    for me, using it as an everyday bag, its fine. i like that its bigger and i can just throw stuff in it and not worry if something is wet/damp.  if i get 3-5 years out of it, i am ok with that considering what i paid.