Respected Contributor

Re: I miss the Kathy VanZeeland purses

Oh my. I was gifted one and couldn't wait to re gift.

My little niece was the recipient. At 7 or 8 you, don't mind loud, obnoxious prints while playing house. 😂 

Honored Contributor

@Itsjustme4 wrote:

@nelc   no, she is no longer in business.  There are quite a few purses of hers for sale on EBay and Poshmark tho.  Mostly used..

@Itsjustme4   My Amazon "save for later  list."

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 7.41.53 AM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I still have a KVZ small carry on suitcase that I love.  I did own two of her bags that were real leather and have since donated them but I still have a Bruce Makowski bag.  I agree that her bags did wear quicky.

Esteemed Contributor

Never bought her bags. If I remember they were faux leather with a bunch of charms hanging off them. Didn't care for Bruce's bags either. Again way to big. 

Esteemed Contributor

Fun blast from the past!  I had one of her bags and I have several of Bruce's bags.  I stil carry them. They have held up very well.  Some are a little "heavy" for me these days since I've gone more to a crossbody style but once in a while I will pull one of them out and rock the fringe on my olive green leather bag. 

Honored Contributor

I bought one to take on a three week trip to Greece.  It was the worse bag ever.

It was beautiful, but the fancy hardware kept catching on my clothing and snagging and pulling.  I ruined a few tops before I stopped using it.  Of course, it was on my shoulder for hours every day while sightseeing. It was not  a good choice.

This was the first and only faux leather bag I ever owned...never again.

Honored Contributor

Never was I so glad to see a couple of vendors leave QVC.  Seems like one or the other was on every day.  Didn't care for their bags, especially hers, and he was obnoxious.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

A couple of months ago I donated 2 unused bags to Savers.  I tried to sell them but had no takers.

Regular Contributor

Never had a Kathy bag, but I do have a B. Makowsky bag and use it in the winter when I am out in the snow or rain and it is indestructable.   It is a bit heavy, but it has covenient storage.  Does anyone remember MAXX bags?  I had a red one and to this day I regret having gotten rid of it.   I loved that bag.  And then I moved on to Dooneys but the Maxx I liked better.

Trusted Contributor

I bought one of her bags from QVC and returned it. The outside started peeling off.