Frequent Contributor

Re: Does anyone recognize this bag?

@jackthebear I never knew that, thanks!Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the info! I’m going to hunt out some resale places and see if I can find one. It will be great to carry my work stuff.
Esteemed Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:
Thank you for the info! I’m going to hunt out some resale places and see if I can find one. It will be great to carry my work stuff.

@Franklinbell 

What a stylish way to carry work stuff!  Hope you can find it during your search. Beautiful bag, good luck on your search.

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Franklinbell wrote:

You two are the best! Thank you ladies,

@sunshine45 @LizzieInSRQ 

@Franklinbell  @sunshine45  @LizzieInSRQ 

Okay, I give up ....  I can't be the only one who is wondering .... how much is it? 

I guess you gave up before googling to find info? 

Anyway, Sophie Hulme's design house is closed down due to her illneses. So her stuff is no lomger being priduced. Depending kn whether you are looking at Ebay, Poshmark or ither places that may still have stock and what color or size you are looking at,Im  seeing prices from the 200s to 900's.

@LizzieInSRQ 

I didn't bother googling because I'm not interested in buying it.  I've never heard of this designer but assumed anyone actually interested would have noted the price.  

Just curious about the price range.  Thanks for that.

Honored Contributor

I love these forums.  You ask a question and you receive all kinds of helpful information.  Better than google lol. It's also nice that some of the posters will actually have the item you are asking about and can give you pros and cons.  Smiley Happy