Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

Others going at it here...but not a peep from the original poster. Typical. Woman Frustrated 

😄 And typical others going at it in their respective typical styles.😄

Amusing.

@Pearlee    And snarky types making their usual sarcastic remarks.  Not unexpected. 😁

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I had one of his bags and it left permanent dye from the black leather on the strap on my silk blouse!  Could NOT get the color off the blouse, which was cream,  . Wouldn't even come out with help from a dry cleaners.

I should have sent a bill for the blouse to him personally.    

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:9

@pupwhipped wrote:

Others going at it here...but not a peep from the original poster. Typical. Woman Frustrated 

Amusing.

@Pearlee    And snarky types making their usual sarcastic remarks.  Not unexpected. 😁

@Kachina624 And you of all people, should know.

Trusted Contributor

Wow! Good business sense. I loved his handbags and his wife's. Carried Tignanello for years. Very well made and attractive. Also practical.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

Amusing.

@Pearlee    I rest my case. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

Amusing.

@Pearlee    I rest my case. 

@Kachina624  I suggest you take a good hard look at your posts and come to grips with the reality of them. My post is the truth.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@RespectLife    You must not have been one of the many who had dye rub off his bag onto your good coat or leather jacket or something else. 

@Kachina624 

Oh gosh, no!  Never!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Well, I'll say this for the man...he and his wife worked their butts off with their businesses.  They were smart enough to sell at the right time.

They continued to build a real estate business after selling and have earned/worked for every penny they made!

@RespectLife 

I recall reading somewhere that he comes from a wealthy family, so it's very possible he started out with a nice chunk of change  ....   and went on to grow it further.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624  I suggest you take a good hard look at your posts and come to grips with the reality of them. My post is the truth.

LOLOLOLOL

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

Well, I'll say this for the man...he and his wife worked their butts off with their businesses.  They were smart enough to sell at the right time.

They continued to build a real estate business after selling and have earned/worked for every penny they made!

@RespectLife 

I recall reading somewhere that he comes from a wealthy family, so it's very possible he started out with a nice chunk of change  ....   and went on to grow it further.

Interesting @Tinkrbl44 

Where did you read that?

I did an extensive search and could only find that he was raised by his parents in Rhode Island.

Either way, he turned it into an empire.