Trusted Contributor

I don't think this has been talked about today as far as I can tell.

The Samantha Brown 3 way convertible tote bag?

I'm kinda considering it for travel to carry my makeup and hair junk....it takes a village, unfortunately. 

It looks neat and 3 ways to carry seem very handy....image.png

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone buying the HSN TSV?

@GingerHead I was tempted, but I still have a quilted overnighter I bought last year that I only used once. The envelope crossbody that came with it, has been worn a lot by me. It's so cute, light and convenient. I have been pleased with everything I have purchased from S.B.

Enjoy it if you decide to purchase it!

Contributor

I bought one today in burgundy. I've been looking for something like this, one single travel bag that does it all, to replace my collection of totes, hobos, weekenders, etc., flip-flopping all over my closet. It does look pretty neat and am sure it's great quality. Great price too! 

Honored Contributor

If I had any travel plans, I'd certainly consider it.  It appears to be well-made and cleverly designed.  I have a set of Samantha's  older luggage and it has worked well for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 @BrandNewBag @KBEANS 

I think it looks great and I love the multiple ways to carry it.

Good to know Samantha Brown quality is good.

We aren't big travelers either (prefer home), just a road trip or 2 every year, I've gotten to where I hate to fly....scares me.

I just desperately need to update all our randomly sized luggage to be more practical and work better because traveling with a lttle dog who eats home cooked meals, has a stroller, car seat and baby bag (pathetic, I know) requires lots of junk to tote into and out of hotels and airbnb's. haha

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Esteemed Contributor

I considered the tote as a gym bag. sometimes when I have to piggyback other things after a visit to the gym, having one streamlined bag where I can carry everything I need is a good thing.  The backpack I presently use for this purpose is a Vera Bradley and while it has all the organization I need, it looks and carries a bit bulky. 

Trusted Contributor

@Trix I think it would make a great gym bag, good call....

Super Contributor

@GingerHead I have a 3-piece multiple size set of SB luggage black/white croco purchased almost a decade ago. It still looks brand new! It's been on cruises, overseas, tours and lots of overnight trips regionally. SB pieces are work horses.

Love the packing cubes too. I do not have the latest and greatest compressed ones, but the original old style are still working for me.

The various size pieces have adapted well to our changing needs over the years (medication, CPAP, technology needs, etc.). And, I like being able to spot our bags easily. Surprisingly, we still receive compliments from other travelers on this well-traveled set.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nwbabs Thanks for the review! So good to know. Also, I was looking at that compression packing cube. I've never used packing cubes before but they look nice.

I think I am going to buy that tsv, seems like a good price and ya'll have vouched for the quality.....now what color? haha

Respected Contributor

It was nice but I have a Puddle Jumper, and have no need for another bag...