Respected Contributor

I wonder about the deeply discounted items on Lug LIte.........I've purchased some small items.  Noticed that two different pattens of the same item are slightly different in size. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think that's the chance a person has to take when ordering from a 3rd party seller. There are a lot of name brand watches, handbags, etc that are supposed to be genuine, but are fakes. Sometimes it's hard to know.

Honored Contributor

Like black market in the big cities where people spread out their wares on the sidewalks.

I just buy my Nash bags from QVC, HSN, Nash website, Dillards and Macy's.

Honored Contributor

They must be able to conact the vendors to pick up their items which are not "perfect" and get a reduced price.  My mother worked in the garment industry and when I would bring home an item of clothing, she would inspect the seams, binding, etc. and say --- they made a bundle off of this because it is a "second".  This is the term they used for items which were not perfectly sewn and had small flaws.  They would sell them off in batches or bundles much cheaper.  A lot of things with the so-called "flaws" are so small that you really don't see them unless you look closely and they mostly don't make much of a difference.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin