Super Contributor

snagged an Aimee K bag, Artisan on 'as is' in apricot.

finally arrived yesterday!!  love it, will be using for the Spring!  perfect size for me.  was a little concerned that it has no zipper, but so far, so good.  

i love the deep pockets on the outside.  just wish the back pocket had a snap closure b/c i am putting my phone in there, but i will be careful. 

saw the same bag in Denim leather 'as is' and snagged it yesterday!  will use as my Fall bag. 

her bags are just so good, fun and edgy!  have quite a collection now, i really have to stop!!!

Honored Contributor

Color:Apricot - Image 1 - Artisan Bucket Crossbody Bag

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I love her bags too. They are edgy! Even though I am 65 now, I still like to look fashionable but not over the top. 

Honored Contributor

I love her bags.  I found a nice smaller crossbody at Rack for under $40.  

Super Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Color:Apricot - Image 1 - Artisan Bucket Crossbody Bag

That bag is a little different than the one i bought....the original # was A640612      Apparantly, they are all sold out....i guess it was from last year.??  mine does not have a crossbody strap & the shoulder strap is different... mostly the same though....

i wish they would say the date when they present new items, so u know, just for reference when the item was presented.  

the color is really pretty, so perfect for Spring. 

Super Contributor

the Stardust is available now 'as is'

i bought that one about a month ago, Love It!!!  have not used though, Winter i think?!!

Honored Contributor

I couldn't resist this one for $40.

Super Contributor

Have it, Love it!!  have a few colors as well....

i only holds the essentials!!  

@Pecky wrote:

I couldn't resist this one for $40.

Honored Contributor

@hkrgrl So glad to hear you like it.  I need something for when I go for walks, concerts & fairs when I don't need to bring alot.  I am also bringing it on my cruise for excursions. 

Super Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@hkrgrl So glad to hear you like it.  I need something for when I go for walks, concerts & fairs when I don't need to bring alot.  I am also bringing it on my cruise for excursions. 

Should be perfect for that!  be sure to put stuff under the upper flap, it really does give u a little more room.  and the back zipper also allows for more room.. i thought it was useless until i put my small id wallet in there and it really does give u more room on inside, sounds stupid on my part i know!!   a bigger phone will not be fully inside the back pocket.  i wore my over my shoulder as well, like a backpack, very comfortable position!!  Have a Blast on your Cruise!!!!