Respected Contributor

Happened to see a few at Marshall's and one style was a TSV some time ago.  I was very suprised to see how awful they are.  Totally look like plastic and are very cheap feeling and looking.  Glad I never bought.  The straps are the only good part.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow!😮 That is disappointing, but it is likely those are their lesser quality bags, returns, unsold merchandise etc...I checked here, and the inventory is mixed.👍 Some of the reviews are EXCELLENT; others not so much! THANK you for 

sharing this information.🤗 Hopefully, here are still great buys to be had for someone!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Happened to see a few at Marshall's and one style was a TSV some time ago.  I was very suprised to see how awful they are.  Totally look like plastic and are very cheap feeling and looking.  Glad I never bought.  The straps are the only good part.

I saw those too and they did look cheap,  they were a past Q TS  I think

however a shoe store in my area sells them as well and they are "nicer" there, so def a case of less at the Q

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

WRONG. I bought the AHDORNED classic messenger from Marshall's for $24.99 several months ago. It is NOT awful or looks like plastic, nor does it have a cheap feeling, and it doesn't look cheap.. Have been using it for months. It still looks NEW.

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I saw those too and they did look cheap,  they were a past Q TS  I think

however a shoe store in my area sells them as well and they are "nicer" there, so def a case of less at the Q

I agree, very cheap looking and plastic. I've seen them at TJ Maxx.

Contributor

I bought a shiny puffy black one at Ross. It was cute but ended up selling it on Poshmark after awhile. The lining was black as well so was hard to find anything in there.