Respected Contributor

@beach-mom  Thank you so much, Beach-mom Smiley Very HappyHeart!  Ooh I love your stories of how you got your Coach purses! I always loved it when husbands would come in and get their wives purses as gifts- I'd gift wrap them really nicely and always tell the husband that he was a great husband to get such a thoughtful gift.  Your lovely and great husband got you beautiful Coach purses in such nice colors- the Coach City Bag is such a beautiful and timeless classic!

Wow! The gorgeous black Coach purse was meant to be- it came in right when sotres were closing, was one of a kind and marked down to 75% off- the stars aligned on that day and I'm so glad that you were able to get it as an early birthday gift! You deserve it!  Also, did you know that Coach stores offer free purse cleaning and polishing in store while you look around? Its a great servIce and saves the Coach customer the time of having to clean and polish her own purses. I even got to clean and polish gorgeous Coach purses from the 70's and 80's when I worked there and it was a lot of fun to enhance the glossiness and shine of the purses. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  Beautiful purse, Monicakm! I love the leather, turquoise beeds, rivets and tassles and the rich brown color! Smiley Very HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

My Terrida 'vamp' color bag is coming today !

So excited !  I looked at the actual Italian store online

and the 'colorful' line was sold out.

I notice over there they have the zipper pulls done with actual pieces of Murano glass. QVC's don't wonder why?

Honored Contributor

To the lady who liked 'tooling' on her bags.

Check out Patricia Nash bags here, on her website,

Macy's, Amazon.

Heavy stitching, flower tooling, etc.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I find that the Aimee Kestenberg bags come closest to meeting my ideal.

@Kachina624    I agree... her bags are very nice.  Well worth the price.   I also like the Fossil brand, which is hard to find.  So many other bags at retail are the faux leather and they just feel like plastic to me.  Glad I bought my Fossil bags and wallets when I did.  The leather is soft and they last for years.  My granddaughter already has her eye on a few of mine ....but I'm not sure if she realizes the value of good leather yet.  She is only 11....so no for now.   🤷🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@Flatbush 

Yes, Tignanello is still out there.  Once they went from total leather bags to leather bags with matching vinyl trim, their popularity waned considerably.  Not long after that, the bags were no longer on QVC.   

Ebay and Etsy have many Tignanello bags for sale, but not the one I had.  I doubt I was the only one who loved that bag and wore it out.  

Respected Contributor

@RedTop 

Thanks for the information.

Think I will amble over to ETSY and get a look.