Respected Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

It seems ridiculous all I need in a bag now. Not enough pockets and I have to go bigger..too many pockets and I forget which pocket I put something in! My ideal size is about 14" by 11" (give or take an inch or two) with one long zipper compartment on the outside and one on the inside with at least a 13" shoulder drop that can be adjusted to cross body. Can you tell, I've thought this out thoroughly! I had it once....can't find it again. 

That sounds like my ideal bag too!😃

Contributor

My favorite bag is from baggallini, they sell it on QVC  A547852

You can find it cheaper elsewhere

I find that it has a place for everything, at least for me.

Respected Contributor

I have a Radley London purse I bought from either QVC or HSN a few years  ago and it's the Goldilocks size and function and cuteness, I a,so have the matching wallet, my all time favorite wallet though is my coach one that is large enough to hold my checkbook too. 

Respected Contributor

@Ro wrote:

My favorite bag is from baggallini, they sell it on QVC  A547852

You can find it cheaper elsewhere

I find that it has a place for everything, at least for me.

I like that brand. I did look up your bag. Nice looking but probably too large for what I need to put in it. May I ask what items you carry in yours? Maybe I'll look for a slightly smaller one 😊

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@Ro I love that bag, too.

I carried that bag, or one very similar, until I bought my Lug.

The Lug is a little smaller & was on sale, so I went with that.

The Baggalini is very comfortable & organized. Very light weight.

Respected Contributor

Well, thanks everyone who posted. I have some research to do. Maybe I will find the perfect bag after all.

Respected Contributor

@vermint  After more than 20 years of collecting D&B bags in many styles and colors, the Zip Zip is my favorite.

The size is perfect and there are no worries with carrying pebble leather in rainy or snowy weather.

Teal was the first color that I bought, then turquoise, white, black, navy and red I bought this year.

I like to change bags with the seasons and to go with outfits.

Pebble leather is a little heavy, so if I'm going out and doing a lot of walking, I carry one of my fabric Vera Bradley bags.

Honored Contributor

The smallest zip-top Land's End tote bag with my name or initials on it!  

If you want bigger, try the GOGO by Shedrain Paige Carry On Zip Top Tote Bag.  So cute! 

Honored Contributor

I have a Anuschka bag with a braided strap.  It is the most comfortable of all my bags to carry.  It has side pockets that kind of blends into the bag.  Once unzipped they are pretty deep.  I purchased years ago from Shophq.

Respected Contributor

@Enufstuff I've had a number of other Dooney bags myself...really liked them all for different reasons, but the Zip Zip is by far my favorite. I still have a few other bags, but this is the only one I've carried since October!