Trusted Contributor

any phillip watson updates???

spring is in the air with garden shows on sundaySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: any phillip watson updates???

@alohakz    Give us a hint.  What were you expecting/hoping to see/hear? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Always glad to see Phillip but his shows have been rather flat.....his zip is

gone......but he loves being on the Q.

Hope he's doing well............

Honored Contributor

From CG facebook.

6 Days and Counting, Garden Buds!!
The 2022 QVC Gardening Season Countdown is officially ON!! So many of you have been asking “Carolyn, WHEN do the 2022 gardening shows start??” So here’s the scoop!
My first gardening show of the season will be bright and early this Sunday, Jan 30th, with none other than the incredible Phillip Watson at 7am et, and a first look at his new collection of amazing live plants! Then, it’s my first #gardenpartywithcarolyn show of 2022 at 8am!! Put a circle around this Sunday #and set your alarms! ⏰
Then on Monday Jan 31st, I’m hopping over to QVC2 for 3 hours of Gardening starting at 3pm et!
Our first All Day Garden Event of the year is Thursday, February 3rd, with an exciting TSV from Roberta's Unique Gardens - and on that day, I’ll have a BIG 3-Hour Garden Party with Carolyn show from 9am to Noon et! The countdown is on! Get Ready to Garden with QVC !! 🌺🌻🌼👏👏👏

Esteemed Contributor

Prices to high . Plan to buy garden items elsewhere

Esteemed Contributor

Phillip was on this morning with Carolyn.  Wish she would let him talk.  I didn't think he looked good.

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt 

I agree with his shows being a bit flat.  I really think it has to do with him presenting from home.  He doesn't seem comfortable with it (I don't blame him!) and I'm sure it's hard to make a connection with the hosts through a virtual presentation.  All these garden vendors seem to have is a small table in front of them.  It's very hard to showcase flowers this way, especially when many of them are so large and come in different colors.  The QVC studio is much better equipped for that.

I hope the vendors can come back soon.  It's hard to watch this way sometimes.

Esteemed Contributor

Phillip has very few items on now. First thing I noticed was his eyeliner & shadow. Hope it's not permanent. I did not have any luck with his Cottege Farms items.