Trusted Contributor

I've saved a lot of money today because nothing I click on will fully load. Anyone else having problems? It's only QVC. All other sites are working fine.

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames    Try using a different briwser.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, but still slower than molasses. It's just this website. Weird.

Honored Contributor

Ive had no problem with incomplete loading or speed today

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I haven't either...on my iPad and laptop. 

Honored Contributor

no problems.....i wish i did! i would save a lot of money if that were the case. LOL Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

No problem.

Occasional Contributor

I can't click on pics either, they don't load or enlarge.  Also pics are blurry accept for the first one.  Both Chrome and Edge browser.  I haven't looked at IPad, I just gave up and figured I didn't need to shop today. 

Occasional Contributor

@kmd3758 wrote:

I can't click on pics either, they don't load or enlarge.  Also pics are blurry accept for the first one.  Both Chrome and Edge browser.  I haven't looked at IPad, I just gave up and figured I didn't need to shop today. 

Nothing works for me either on each item page. Pictures are blurry and they won't enlarge when you click on them. Total waste of my time. I hated the new website "look" before but now it's just useless for me. I'll gladly shop elsewhere.