Trusted Contributor
Can someone tell me whether I would contact the easy returns team or the social team concerning exchanging a damaged item?
Esteemed Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 - QVC has not been promoting the Easy Returns Team for a couple of months now, and there are no references to it anywhere on the website anymore. The last time I emailed that team, I didn't get a response until my item had already been delivered to and processed by QVC, so it was a pointless exercise.

If your concern is about safety in returning a damaged item (such as a ceramic item that is broken and nobody would want to touch), contact the Social Team or regular customer service to let them know and determine the appropriate steps; I contacted the Social Team last month with this situation and they instructed me to carefully discard the item and then ordered a new one for me.

If you just want to make sure your return is processed as an exchange, I recommend packing it and dropping it at the appropriate courier as usual and then checking the tracking for when the package has been picked up or moved to the next site (usually within 48 hours). At that point, reach out to customer service via chat or phone, and they'll be able to confirm the item is in transit and initiate your new order.

Hope that helps! Good luck...

Trusted Contributor
Loriqvc, thank you for all the info. It was very helpful.
I was wondering about the easy returns team and if it was still handling return issues. I’ll contact the social team and go from there.