Respected Contributor

you know your xmas shopping may be getting out of hand

when the mail man delivers four packages and wishes you a merry xmas as he leaves..........and it's not even Thanksgiving yet LOL.................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

Re: you know your xmas shopping may be getting out of hand

LOL, boy are you in trouble! LOL

Respected Contributor

We had the UPS driver literally back up to our porch. I ordered a ton of furniture ..it was fantastic...two day delivery and free plus the prices were better then anyplace else.

I love the internet shopping.

If Overstock and Amazon can delivery HUGE Queen Size Sleigh beds..14" mattress sets, over stuffed recliner chairs and a wooden kitchen table for FREE then Q needs to get on the ball.

Esteemed Contributor

He sounds like a nice guy.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/7/2014 CouponQueen said:

We had the UPS driver literally back up to our porch. I ordered a ton of furniture ..it was fantastic...two day delivery and free plus the prices were better then anyplace else.

I love the internet shopping.

If Overstock and Amazon can delivery HUGE Queen Size Sleigh beds..14" mattress sets, over stuffed recliner chairs and a wooden kitchen table for FREE then Q needs to get on the ball.

Exactly. The Q had some micro fleece sheet sets w/ $9.22 s/h. Too much. Congratulations on all of your purchases. Fun, fun, fun to get new household items.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

""You know your Christmas shopping is getting out of hand when...""

You order 2 of the TS from HSN last night at midnight....and then went back 20 minutes later and ordered 2 more....then had to go to bed to keep from ordering more

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I hear ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

So cute Raven!

Respected Contributor

I don't think there is such a thing as free shipping with any retailer. I think they just say it's free to get/keep customers' business & then just add the shipping into the price of the item. JMHO

Respected Contributor

What made me laugh is..........here in Cali we have community boxes there is no mail delivery to your house, you have to walk down the street to where the boxes are..........and those boxes are like the type you see in apartments, really small.............this poor man has had to come to the door A LOT over the last month and a half.........I think yesterday he figured it out.........omg that crazy woman is xmas shopping and I have another load for her LOL...................................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo