Frequent Contributor

Yesterday morning I ordered a pair of Carole Hochman pajamas. They were $62. I used the promo code for $15 off that I received in the mail. Brought the total down with s&h and tax to $54. Last night the pj's were on air at a clearance price of $39. I went to my order status to cancel the first order and I'm unable to cancel. The difference in price wouldn't be much, but my problem is there is no tracking number, they have not been shipped, due to arrive on the 22nd, and I can't cancel? 

Respected Contributor

@bohogypsy QVC's window to cancel is VERY short...I've tried to cancel 30 minutes to an hour after ordering and been unable to. You might try calling Customer Service and asking for a price reduction.

Honored Contributor

@bohogypsy   There is a very short window of time in which you can cancel an order, usually an hour or so.  After that, you're out of luck.  Once your order ships, you can call CS and they will adjust the price for you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: unable to cancel

[ Edited ]

This has happened to me that I couldnt cancel something. HSN gives you a bit longer time to cancel! QVCs is ridiculously short!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Frequent Contributor

I guess it's been a while since I tried to cancel something. I remember the days when you could cancel an item right up until it was shipped. I know things that are shipped directly from a vendor, such as food items, Northern Nights, are not things that can be cancelled. But a pair of pj's that won't be shipped until next week? It's just ridiculous, but there you have it.

Honored Contributor

Call QVC and they will credit the difference to your account or give you a refund to your original method of purchase. It's fast and easy to do. 

Esteemed Contributor

You might have luck with getting a credit for the price difference using the "Chat Live" option. I believe that if the price changes within 7 days a retailer has to refund you the difference. Good Luck. 

Valued Contributor

Make sure you have CS make a note about the sale price & what you paid, because by the time the order ships when they can give you the adjustment the price may have gone up again.

Honored Contributor

Re: unable to cancel

[ Edited ]

@bohogypsy wrote:

Yesterday morning I ordered a pair of Carole Hochman pajamas. They were $62. I used the promo code for $15 off that I received in the mail. Brought the total down with s&h and tax to $54. Last night the pj's were on air at a clearance price of $39. I went to my order status to cancel the first order and I'm unable to cancel. The difference in price wouldn't be much, but my problem is there is no tracking number, they have not been shipped, due to arrive on the 22nd, and I can't cancel? 

You get 30 minutes, sometimes less to cancel an order.  It's been that way for several years.  In your situation, you should have call customer service and requested a price adjustment.

Honored Contributor

I think Macy's gives 30 minutes to cancel so QVC is not that unusual.