Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york......SEASON 7 Premiere 4/7/15.......with "news", spoilers, gossip

oh no.....sonja is breaking in new interns and busy with ""new businesses.""

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york......SEASON 7 Premiere 4/7/15.......with "news", spoilers, gossip

cameo by fredrik of million dollar listing NY.....he is helping bethenny find some property.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

So...Bethenny is trying to repair her image and doing it by ripping on Jason.

The whole tear-filled, woe-is-me routine led directly to trashing Jason for staying in the apartment and not moving out.

She's a real gem.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Contributor

I think I may have been watching too much RHOBH because NY seemed kind of dull.

Bethenny being ""pitiful"" definitely did not move me to tears.

Honored Contributor

the poor thing had to go and buy a house in the hamptons for the summer!!!! now she has to renovate an apartment for her and her daughter to live in......i know i feel sorry for her.

Honored Contributor

so far i like dorinda!

Honored Contributor

If the apartment is owned by both of them, what is the problem, just sell it and divide it equally. I thought it was hers.

Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2015 sunshine45 said:

cameo by fredrik of million dollar listing NY.....he is helping bethenny find some property.

I like Fredrik.

Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2015 mousiegirl said:

If the apartment is owned by both of them, what is the problem, just sell it and divide it equally. I thought it was hers.

i dont know if it is in both of their names and i dont know if she wants to divide it equally! this is probably one of the reasons why their divorce is STILL not final!

Honored Contributor

Oh boo hoo. Cry me a river. Poor Bethany doesn't have a home. She has multiple homes she's not living in and luxury hotel rooms. And she has the nerve to call herself homeless. Disgusting and insulting to people who truly are homeless.