Honored Contributor

*** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 6th....May Include Spoilers!!! ***

Is Sharon going off the edge....AGAIN?? What did Courtney find out on the GCPD computer??? Will Chelsea find out that Gabriel is really Adam? Secrets, secrets, secrets.....

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 6th....May Include Spoilers!!! ***

Courtney is dead, found in the closet. Abby finds her and screams, Ben and the rest come running into the room they lift courtney out of the closet. Noah , is hysterical and performs CPR , Ben , says you can stop she's been dead now for awhile. they notice a note in her hands it says "I told U to stop digging didn't I ".

at the police station a gloved hand erases the whole pc infor on the case. Somebody , whoever is doing the killings wants the whole thing closed and over with.

Poor Courtney died in her white dress I guess. Poor Noah. Dylan tells Sharon that Courtney has been killed now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8XMySfGQmc

1easteregg.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 6th....May Include Spoilers!!! ***

Think I'd nail that closet cabin door shut LOL. Kevin, is to old to be hanging out with those young kids.

Celebrate The Spirit Of Easter.

Honored Contributor

Courtney is shocked by her discovery on the park footage. After everyone in the group gets a text from Courtney, they all rush to the cabin. The group gets a painful new clue in the murder investigation. Victoria tells Billy about her relationship with Stitch. Billy feels Victoria's relationship with Stitch is too complicated. Gabriel tells Chelsea that Sage is having an affair with Nick. Chelsea comforts Gabriel. Sage gives Chelsea a clue about Gabriel. Paul discovers the truth about Austin's death. Dylan opens up to Avery. Sharon is targeted by someone. Devon reaches out to Hilary. Neil receives tough love from Nikki. Leslie lures Nikki into a false sense of security. Victor stops Leslie from interrogating Nikki further. Nikki demands to know Victor's plans about Jabot. Nick tries to persuade Sage to end her sham of a marriage. Nick confronts Gabriel. Gabriel threatens Nick and the Newman's. Summer and Kyle enjoy a spring awakening.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Why do they always show that exterior shot of a big building with pointy spires on top of it when they have a scene inside Sharon's house? Is that a stable (there always seems to be horses whinnying) or is that supposed to be her house? Nick lives in the tack house, would that be near the stable & also near her house?

Honored Contributor

one of them lives in the 'tack' house that used to be a horse barn and been renovated, guess sharon has her own house there on the compound some place. I love those exterior shots.

guess Nick lives in the tack house and Sharon has the main house. I wouldn't want her living so close to the main house where Nicki is you never know when she might strike a match again. I couldn't live like that. Scare me to death to have that loony so close. They should make her move.

Honored Contributor

I tell you, that ranch must have a lot of out buildings... I remember when Nick married Sharon, Big Vick had one of them made into their little honeymoon cottage, and that's where Sharon still lives... Don't remember what they used to call it... Then they converted another of their out buildings to the home for Nick... Surprised they haven't had one made over for Vic-snore-ia, so the whole blessed family can live on the compound... And hey, if Gabe ever finally comes out as Adam, maybe they can convert one for him too... And then there's Abby... In fact, I propose they just create Newman City as a suburb of Genoa City...

So Courtney's going to bite the big one too... Seems like this is all part of cast trimming or maybe making room to bring in more new or more old characters.... I guess it's last hired, first fired... since it seems she and Austin were more or less the new kids on the block... even if the Abbot scion is a recast... Won't particularly miss ole Courtney... And yes, as I said last week, the guy who plays Kevin is thirty-eight years old and too old to be running around with the rest of the toddlers...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Hmmmm... the promo scene almost makes it look as though Chelsea finally figures it out... Of course, it could just be misleading and if not, who knows how far down that long, long road that scene will actually air!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I think Sharon's house used to be an abandoned caretaker's house or something that Nick had remodeled or did it himself when they got married the 1st time.