Valued Contributor

on the Community Chat Forum?   Shouldn't there be a games forum? This is ridiculous. I don't want to scroll through a hundred games to be able to chat.     And...bring back View Points!  

Respected Contributor

I AGREE!! Wading thru all the games to try and find anything is ridiculous. I have no desire to do that. Course I do not like this entire new concept for the boards which means nothing to anyone I am sure.  Still think this is junk!

Valued Contributor

and more and more started with each hour that passes. please move them to a separate forum. 

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor
And it seems to be only 1 or 2 posters using the Games threads. They post early in the morning...by noon, they start to thin out & we can have the Community Chat....but yes, they need to have it separated.
Respected Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:
And it seems to be only 1 or 2 posters using the Games threads. They post early in the morning...by noon, they start to thin out & we can have the Community Chat....but yes, they need to have it separated.

Well gaming and viewpoints were always in the same forum, they were just sub forums.  They are just as lost as where they should be as anyone else who got thier forums removed.  

While they need their own forum, technically they belong here as well as the viewpoints crowd.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*