Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is watching the CMA's ? Spoilers

Yes, I'm here and enjoying Brad and Carrie, they are very good together.

Honored Contributor

Dang...missed the 1st 16 minutes. grrrrrrrr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

On 11/5/2014 croemer said:

Dang...missed the 1st 16 minutes. grrrrrrrr

Doh! Wonder if you can catch it ""On Demand"" tomorrow. Really cute.

PS: they said Garth Brooks was going to give the entertainer of the year award tonight

Esteemed Contributor

Oh Croemer you missed some good stuff, I also enjoy the bit on George Strait, always love me some George.

Super Contributor

On 11/5/2014 scotttie said:

Jules, I missed that part.

Just wanted to tell ya I just finished filling my Christmas boxes this year. You and I had quite a bit of fun with the topic last year.

Hi Scottie Smile Hope you are well. Yes Carrie was talking about Garth Brooks and said maybe he would sign her baby, and Brad made some comment about her naming the baby Garth, and Carrie played it like she had told him a secret he couldn't keep.

I have not even started my Christmas box this year, in fact I need to check my local drop off for when they are collecting them. I think I still have a couple weeks. It was super fun last year, very fulfilling.

Honored Contributor

On 11/5/2014 cody said:
On 11/5/2014 Jules5280 said:

I'm watching, it's always good entertainment, one of the better Awards shows. Brad and Carrie are great together, they should have their own show. Carrie is absolutely stunning, pregnancy is a good look for her. I don't know if they were only joking... but did Brad just announce that she is having a boy???

And where have YOU been hiding out Miss Jules? Nice to see ya!

Add me to the list...where you been Jules???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

On 11/5/2014 scotttie said:

Jules, I missed that part.

Just wanted to tell ya I just finished filling my Christmas boxes this year. You and I had quite a bit of fun with the topic last year.

Hi Scottie Smile Hope you are well. Yes Carrie was talking about Garth Brooks and said maybe he would sign her baby, and Brad made some comment about her naming the baby Garth, and Carrie played it like she had told him a secret he couldn't keep.

I have not even started my Christmas box this year, in fact I need to check my local drop off for when they are collecting them. I think I still have a couple weeks. It was super fun last year, very fulfilling.

Yes, you do have a couple of weeks. The website will tell where the collection sites are in your area.

Respected Contributor

On 11/5/2014 qvcfreak said:

Oh Croemer you missed some good stuff, I also enjoy the bit on George Strait, always love me some George.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Shout outs to Cody and gidgetgoeshawaiian. Don't want to leave any fellow music lovers out!

Super Contributor

On 11/5/2014 cody said:

I'm watching, it's always good entertainment, one of the better Awards shows. Brad and Carrie are great together, they should have their own show. Carrie is absolutely stunning, pregnancy is a good look for her. I don't know if they were only joking... but did Brad just announce that she is having a boy???

And where have YOU been hiding out Miss Jules? Nice to see ya!

Hi Cody and thanks! Smile Nice to see you too. Wasn't really hiding, but got pretty sick and ended up in the hospital for about 10 days. Just been busy trying to catch up on life stuff. I missed some of you gals and all the entertaining conversations.