Honored Contributor

Re: Who is watching the CMA's ? Spoilers

On 11/6/2014 qvcfreak said:
On 11/6/2014 scotttie said:
On 11/6/2014 Ford1224 said:
On 11/6/2014 Shorty2U said:

Im not a country music fan so I did not watch, although I think Keith Urban is nice AND hot..lol.

BUT I went online this morning and watched Megan Trainor do the all about that base song with Miranda and I liked it. I also watched Ariana Grandes performance online and lastly I did watch the clip with Carrie Underwood and whats his name? (lol) telling that shes having a boy. That was a cute moment.

Poor Keith. He gets nominated every year for "Entertainer of the Year," and never wins.

Good news. I looked it up and Keith won entertainer of the year in 2005.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I had forgotten about that, thanks for reminding us, I really like Keith.

Good to know, but that was almost ten years ago. I have never been to one of his concerts, but I know folks who have and they say he puts on a magnificent show, goes out into the audience and really intermingles and talks to people. He gives 100% every time. He's such a sweetie . . . Nicole is a lucky woman.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

On 11/7/2014 Ford1224 said:
On 11/6/2014 scotttie said:
On 11/6/2014 Ford1224 said:

Tuned into YouTube to hear the Doobie Bros., and though it was a good ole' song, where was Michael McDonald? I did see a flash of white hair down on the bottom left of the screen, but otherwise it was like he wasn't there, either visually, and I sure didn't hear his voice. Is that how it came off at the CMAs?

At the end they put the camera quite a bit on Michael and you could hear him loud and clear.

YouTube didn't show that. So sorry I missed it, I love him and have quite a few of his solo CDs. Wonderful voice that never ages.

He was wonderful...the voice is still as strong as ever. Oh how I had a crush on him at one time...from afar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

I also wasn't too crazy about Paisley's ""black-ish""/""white-ish"" comment. I hear he got blasted in the social media over that remark.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

On 11/7/2014 Ford1224 said:

I also wasn't too crazy about Paisley's ""black-ish""/""white-ish"" comment. I hear he got blasted in the social media over that remark.

Why? The TV show is called ""Blackish"". The joke was probably put in their by the networks to promo their show ""BLACKISH"" .

It was FUNNY. Except for Darius Rucker the entire program was white people. It was poking fun of that.

Sigh.