Super Contributor
On 11/5/2014 ROMARY said:

Surely they are making quite a bit of $$$$ on their reality show episodes. No matter how rich folks are, they must live within their means, it seems to me. Even billionaires must 'budget' their businesses, ventures, investments, earnings, etc. And let's not forget that the cost of living (homes, security, etc.) is very high in their area.

I see that they have a HUGE house. Why not downsize? Tori cries about no money, but she is living beyond her means. She is no longer living under Daddy Spellings wealth.

Honored Contributor

I cannot watch her.

Why do people criticize Candi Spelling because her husband left her the bulk of his estate? He left his children what HE wanted them to have. More than likely the bulk of his estate will be theirs when Candi Spelling dies.

Super Contributor
On 11/5/2014 lulu2 said:

I cannot watch her.

Why do people criticize Candi Spelling because her husband left her the bulk of his estate? He left his children what HE wanted them to have. More than likely the bulk of his estate will be theirs when Candi Spelling dies.

I think Candi has plans to help her grandchildren to some degree.... but I really doubt she is going to help Tori. I do not think she thinks highly of Dean and when Tori left her husband for him.... with no regard just up and left him... I think Candi and Tori's Father both lost respect for their daughter. They own her nothing and I think Candi will give them nothing as a slap in the face.

Respected Contributor
On 11/5/2014 lulu2 said:

I cannot watch her.

I've only seen a couple posters do that here. When my father died, he left everything to my mother except for the bonds that were in my name. I didn't whine about it.

Respected Contributor

She needs to cut Dean loose and rebuild her life with her kids. It's hard to tell who is messed up more and they just keep feeding off of each other. The kids are the ones who are really going to pay the price. She would be much more successful without him. He's not going to change. The one thing that this show has shown me is that high-price therapy is a big scam.....that doctor has only said things that my mother would say to me if I was talking to her about problems......people pay for this??

Honored Contributor

Candi Spelling isn't to blame for her daughter's poor choices in life and in the way she CHOOSES to live. She and Dean are both messed up.

Regular Contributor
I think Aaron Spelling knew what would happen if he left Tori millions. It would be GONE. She had everything going for her, career wise. There is no reason she shouldn't have millions. She frittered it all away. She is by no stretch of the imagination, broke. Candy owes her nothing.
Respected Contributor

I guess they get the last laugh, just like that Kendra show. Air your dirty family laundry on tv & get paid megabucks for it.

Honored Contributor
On 11/5/2014 Ilovehummingbirds said:
On 11/5/2014 Sushismom said:

I'm sure her father took care of her when she was a child. She also made her own money starting at age 17 on Beverly Hills 90210.

No one is owed an inheritance. Still, both she and her brother received $800,000 each from their father's estate.

Apparently, Tori likes expensive things. Her first wedding, which lasted a little over a year, cost $1 million. I'm not gonna cry over her circumstances which, it appears, are of her own making.

$800.000 is very little money compared to what he had...........that is nothing.

ITA

I think she's a hot mess, but I do think she has worked hard most of her life. I don't think she was given as much as many think.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 11/5/2014 SmittenKitten said:

However you dissect it, it's still pretty cr@ppy of the old man Spelling to do that to his heirs. Who cares if he gave her a job on 90210 or that she is a spender, there's no excuse for it. None, IMO.

ITA

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"