Honored Contributor

Tori is her own worst enemy. Money isn't going to solve her problems...

Super Contributor

I know you just started watching this show, but if you go back to her earlier shows I think it was called Inn Love, and their many other "reality" shows like that for probably the last 7 years, you will see that she and Dean created this mess.

If I were Candy Spelling I would give Tori money just to keep her mouth shut, TMI- Tori writes book after book about everything exposing all the family's skeletons ( which Tori got paid a lot of money) and her jewelry line at HSN, and these dumb TV shows, plus whatever hairbrained scheme they can think of to make money.

Tori and Dean were both married, Dean had a child with another on the way, when they met and fell in love, very shaky start to their marriage! I think Tori seems sweet and naïve, but after watching some of these shows you see the total wasting of money and her complete need to be famous. She and Dean could have taken all that money they made, bought a comfortable house and cars and lived a normal existence with their cute children, but no!

Tori is very good at playing the victim card, and I believe Candy has been giving them money. I too believe that Candy is very selfish, but Tori has had more advantages in life that you or I and has totally wasted them!

Honored Contributor

I think Candy gives Tori money. Tori keeps that quiet so she can go out in public and play victim.

Super Contributor
On last week's episode of TrueTori.......Tori outed herself as a world-class hoarder..........She went to a storage facility where she currently rents 127 storage units.........all of them packed with high-end furniture, carpets, lamps, clothing, bags, shoes, linens etc etc.............She said she is unable to get rid of anything..........two of her kids share a bedroom cause one of their bedrooms is now also packed with stuff.................so if Tori was really feeling a financial pinch she has some very expensive goods to sell.......She is addicted to melodrama with her slimy husband and constant examination of her feeeeeeelings.......those four poor but adorable kiddos.................collateral damage of their selfish parents.........
Honored Contributor
On 11/5/2014 Joey Heatherton said: On last week's episode of TrueTori.......Tori outed herself as a world-class hoarder..........She went to a storage facility where she currently rents 127 storage units.........all of them packed with high-end furniture, carpets, lamps, clothing, bags, shoes, linens etc etc.............She said she is unable to get rid of anything..........two of her kids share a bedroom cause one of their bedrooms is now also packed with stuff.................so if Tori was really feeling a financial pinch she has some very expensive goods to sell.......She is addicted to melodrama with her slimy husband and constant examination of her feeeeeeelings.......those four poor but adorable kiddos.................collateral damage of their selfish parents.........

Exactly ... hope Candy will pay for all the therapy these children are going to need. I think I read that even her friends are worried about the way she uses the children.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

127 storage units?? Wow! Unbelievable!

Super Contributor
Yes!..........this link: http://starcasm.net/archives/294985..............estimates she's paying $6985 a month, with discounts............yeah............
Super Contributor

JMO give Tori 800,000 and she will go through it give her several million the same will happen.

I feel so sorry for their children especially as they get older and see this stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

nm

Honored Contributor
On 11/5/2014 Joey Heatherton said: Yes!..........this link: http://starcasm.net/archives/294985..............estimates she's paying $6985 a month, with discounts............yeah............

Whoa...I knew it had to be a great deal of money but yikes.

She couldn't even let go of things from her first marriage...she AND her mother have a real problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**