Trusted Contributor

I can't believe how rich her dad was that he never really took care of her and she had to do everything on her own. How rude is that in my opinion. Parents bring you into the world and they should take care of you. I was not taken care of.........I had to do it on my own........but when you are rich and don't help your children it is crazy to me. What a selfish dad and mother.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think he left her any money when he died either.........Families are to help each other.

Trusted Contributor

I love her hair cut. It looks great on her. I don't know much about her just started watching the show.

Respected Contributor

I'm sure her father took care of her when she was a child. She also made her own money starting at age 17 on Beverly Hills 90210.

No one is owed an inheritance. Still, both she and her brother received $800,000 each from their father's estate.

Apparently, Tori likes expensive things. Her first wedding, which lasted a little over a year, cost $1 million. I'm not gonna cry over her circumstances which, it appears, are of her own making.

Trusted Contributor
On 11/5/2014 Sushismom said:

I'm sure her father took care of her when she was a child. She also made her own money starting at age 17 on Beverly Hills 90210.

No one is owed an inheritance. Still, both she and her brother received $800,000 each from their father's estate.

Apparently, Tori likes expensive things. Her first wedding, which lasted a little over a year, cost $1 million. I'm not gonna cry over her circumstances which, it appears, are of her own making.

$800.000 is very little money compared to what he had...........that is nothing.

Honored Contributor

Without her father she never would have starred in a TV show. Warren Buffett is not handing his fortune over to his family.

Trusted Contributor

Her mother got probably 95% of his money and he had enough to give his kids millions........and her mother wasted money on things but she has that right she loved what she got and people think I waste my money on these boards but I think it is good to have a good skin care. I really only buy what I need. I don't get my wants like jewelry and furniture and a new car and clothes. I am still blessed but after gaining this weight I am in need of clothing and I need a good cream for my skin.......my stress levels and sickness played havoc on my skin and lack of sleep aged me........so I want my skin better and then I can go back to soap and water but for now I need to try and correct the damage from the illness and stress. Someone posted that they thought I had tons of makeup and skin care but I don't. One blush. one foundation, one liner, one mascara, one lash primer, two lipsticks, two glosses, one shadow. Then I have the TSV Perricone skin cream........a few fragrances and soaps and lotion and that is it...........oh and I have an eyebrow liner.

Respected Contributor
On 11/5/2014 Ilovehummingbirds said:

$800.000 is very little money compared to what he had...........that is nothing.

As I said, no one is owed an inheritance. And $800,000 used wisely is not nothing.

It's one thing to spend money when you have it. It's an entirely different thing to spend money when you don't.

Trusted Contributor
On 11/5/2014 tansy said:

Without her father she never would have starred in a TV show. Warren Buffett is not handing his fortune over to his family.

He did not know that she was trying out for the part on 90210.........she got that on her own..........shame on her family.

Respected Contributor

Her father co-produced the show. While she auditioned under the name Tori Mitchell, she was eventually recognized and then given the part of Donna.

How utterly ridiculous to say shame on her family. She had money. She spent it unwisely. She's an adult. Shame on her for wasting what she was given.