Occasional Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} What a shock this afternoon when I went to post on the Pancake thread. The Pancake thread is no more! When I hit the Submit button, I got the message, "Discussion is closed." I'm hoping it wasn't because of a disgruntled poster in VP. That would be just horrible. I know there are a few there over there who would say "Good riddance." {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Even if you have never posted on the Pancake thread, I'm sure a lot of you have frequented the thread to get your daily dose of smiles. It has really been a source of happiness and friendship for me. I feel kind of lost now. Beastie, I know you post regularly in PF . . . . .{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

Re: To My Pancake Buddies!!!!

PUGLET - WHERE ARE YOU?

I hate this and I'm sure many are happy but this made me so sad this morning. I did a search and found all sorts of recipes but not my beloved Pancake.

I don't even know where I am? I saw this thread afer sifting through recipes.

I really don't want to lose touch with you. 

Grrr - 

Honored Contributor

this is so hard to find - there is no my activity

since i post so little on other threads, it lets me find pancake easier.

where are we?

i lost power when i was posting to you earlier - then i went to battery as opposed to wall plug and went to pet lovers

found beastielove paging sammy cat - and posted a reply there

i'm so confused and i confuse easily

Super Contributor

Yahooey!!!   Hey GF - I found you! Cat Very Happy

Oh my gawd.  I don't even know what to say about this new site.  Absolutely speechless.

I have to type in Bold now so I can see what I'm typing. Cat Mad

How did you find my post from 2012 that's the first post in this thread?  It doesn't make any sense at all.

I'll head over to the Pet Forum to say hi to beastie.  Don't know what we should do or what we can do from here.  Maybe wait a few days to see how things pan out.

Honored Contributor

that is so funny - 

i was looking for pancake and a bunch of recipes popped up

i then saw your thread and it seemed to make sense that you were looking for pancakers

and not 2 years ago

LOL

i can't find emotie - i can't post pictures

i started a thread sinc there are so many games

why i hate this new - A -  asine 

saw a great pic - 50% wool and 50% asinine but couldn't post it - 

Honored Contributor

pugelt and Yahooey...

I am so glad that I found this post and the both of you!

I was absolutely devastated and very angry when I saw the heinous mess of what used to be the wonderful Q Community this morning.

All of the wonderful Pet Lovers posts are gone, I understand that Viewpoints(which I can't find) is gone and was heartsick at loosing contact with the two of you and adelle!

I'll go to the Pet Lovers site and check the post that you left on my Sammycat thread.

Maybe we can start a new Pancake thread on that board.

Hoping that the Q takes a clue from all of the very angry and negative feedback to this autrocity and puts the boards back to the way that they were!

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

We have to petition them to bring back the Pancake thread!  There is so much history in that thread and it can't be recreated. 

Boo, hiss! 

Spoiler
Cat Frustrated
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

Oops, didn't mean to insert a spoiler alert, LOL!  There is going to be a learning curve to get comfortable posting here.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

Hi beastielove and Topaz Gem !!!

I knew there was going to be change, but certainly didn't expect this radical a change.   I have already e-mailed QVC to ask that they reinstate the Pancake thread in the Pet Forum.  I hope they will reconsider.  I see there are other long-standing threads (with pics) that are still here.

I'm still trying to navigate this mess.  It's not even a matter of "getting used to it."  It definitely is not user-friendly.  Cat Mad

Honored Contributor

Hi Pancakers

I'm going to start a temporary Pancake thread on the Pet Lover's board so that at lease we can all find each other.

Who knows if the Q will be nice enough to reinstate that much loved thread and put it on the Pet Lovers board.

I had to start a brand new Pet Chat Corner thread this morning and Sammycat had to start a brand new Schmoo thread as well. Rooney's Pet Pics thread which I had been posting on for years is gone...who knows what Webbie did with it.

I also noticed that the My Activity option is gone which was NOT a smart decision to eliminate. If I clicked on that option it would show all of my previous posts and on what thread I mead them...making it easy for me to get to the thread that I wanted to go to.

What a lousy way to start the week! I've seen so many posts from angry people who stated that they will no longer be coming back to the boards and that they will either be curtailing or ending their shopping on the Q.

See y'all at the Pet Lovers board :-)

Gotta get back to work! :-(

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=