Honored Contributor

@Pezzie  Your neighborhood is a veritable wildlife refuge.  Good until the mountain lion emerges.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Pezzie  Amazing photos! Is this in New Mexico or Nevada? I love the tall cactus and the wildlife that you captured in your photos Smiley Very HappyHeart.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 Mountain lions I can do without.  The others I am ok with. I am next to a preserve, so we tend to see wild life regularly.

Trusted Contributor

@SportyShorty07  I am in southern AZ. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Three Sightings!

[ Edited ]

@Pezzie wrote:

@SportyShorty07  I am in southern AZ. 

@Pezzie  That's wonderful! I went to Arizona with my family for a vacation when I was a little girl and we really liked it there.  Arizona is beautiful Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'll say no thanks to coyotes in the yard. 

Respected Contributor
So interesting to get a glimpse of your beautiful landscape. ( Speaking from a New Yorker)
Respected Contributor

You captured the amazing wildlife so vividly.

The first picture is especially awesome!

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Not a fan of wild life in residential areas.  When I lived in Henderson, NV and would walk early in the mornings I would sometimes see coyotes in 2s or 3s and would quickly make a u-turn. And one time there was one in our backyard!  Scary looking creatures!

Never saw a bobcat, thank goodness!, although they were reported in the neighborhood.

Did see in our neighborhood what looked like an osprey in the last photo?  That was awesome.

@kaydee50 I'm not a fan of residential developments in wildlife areas😉

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

Lucky you! I Hope they've learned to coexist with mankind.  It's sad to think that their natural habitat has been altered but that's just the way it is.