Honored Contributor

Some of what we each think would be an improvement seems to differ greatly from one poster to another.  Unless a survey can be designed to eliminate shoppers like me who already have expressed my opinions here, I just don't see what they'd learn that would add greatly to their success.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Does anyone think the forums are going away?

I really hope not they do NOT close the forums!🤞🤞 I have received SO many helpful, tips, advice here. Posters are BRUTALLY honest here about their purchases; positive and negative, and that has sometimes strongly influenced some of my purchasing!😁 I have given and received emotional support, and see the many LOVING friendships that were formed here.💝 

If it does come down to that, I am GRATEFUL for the opportunity I have had to be able to participate in such an amazingly diverse atmosphere, and will look back on my time spent here with GREAT fondness!!!❤❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I got a different survey this morning when I first came to the main site.  It wasn't strictly about the forums like the ones from the past week or so have been.

This was a survey asking about QVC in general, including several of the areas that have been discussed here like shipping, costs, quality, tech problems, etc.  And there were options at the end of each question to write in your own thoughts.

Then when I came to the forum I got the other survey...again.

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I really hope not they do NOT close the forums!🤞🤞 I have received SO many helpful, tips, advice here. Posters are BRUTALLY honest here about their purchases; positive and negative, and that has sometimes strongly influenced some of my purchasing!😁 I have given and received emotional support, and see the many LOVING friendships that were formed here.💝 

If it does come down to that, I am GRATEFUL for the opportunity I have had to be able to participate in such an amazingly diverse atmosphere, and will look back on my time spent here with GREAT fondness!!!❤❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I feel the same way.  If that were to ever happen, heaven forbid, we'd HAVE to set another forum up somewhere else.  I'd just hope QVC would at least be courteous and give us notice they were going to do this.💝🌸

Trusted Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I got a different survey this morning when I first came to the main site.  It wasn't strictly about the forums like the ones from the past week or so have been.

This was a survey asking about QVC in general, including several of the areas that have been discussed here like shipping, costs, quality, tech problems, etc.  And there were options at the end of each question to write in your own thoughts.

Then when I came to the forum I got the other survey...again.

@geezerette Interesting; I would like to get that other survey. 

It would be a shame if they closed the forums, but, as was remarked, they would probably be recreated on another platform that might not be moderated.  

I've gotten great shopping tips and advice here, and I have often complained - as early as this morning.  But I complain because I care.  I want QVC to continue and I worry that many recent changes are deleterious to its continuing success.  I know others feel the same.

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I feel the same way.  If that were to ever happen, heaven forbid, we'd HAVE to set another forum up somewhere else.  I'd just hope QVC would at least be courteous and give us notice they were going to do this.💝🌸

There is another forum already set up at ProBoards. It was set up by posters here at QVC. Same forum topics and more! Very nice to be able to continue to "talk" with people I made friends with on this forum. If there are posters you used to see here at QVC but don't anymore, there's a good chance they moved over there.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

There is another forum already set up at ProBoards. It was set up by posters here at QVC. Same forum topics and more! Very nice to be able to continue to "talk" with people I made friends with on this forum. If there are posters you used to see here at QVC but don't anymore, there's a good chance they moved over there.

Thank you for letting me know about this other forum.  I didn't know there was another.  I won't join it though as long as this one remains.

I don't think they're getting rid of this one.  I think the survey was just that and nothing more.

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@cheriere I believe out of appreciation they would extend that courtesy given today's influence of social media.👍 I do not utilize other media platforms, but MANY people do! That negative backlash would likely carry over to their presence there (Facebook, Instagram), and that is one thing business obviously looks to avoid at all costs.🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖✨

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@cheriere I believe out of appreciation they would extend that courtesy given today's influence of social media.👍 I do not utilize other media platforms, but MANY people do! That negative backlash would likely carry over to their presence there (Facebook, Instagram), and that is one thing business obviously looks to avoid at all costs.🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I don't use any other social media either.  I hadn't thought about the backlash, but you're exactly right.  That's a very good point.💝🌸

Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Thank you for letting me know about this other forum.  I didn't know there was another.  I won't join it though as long as this one remains.

I don't think they're getting rid of this one.  I think the survey was just that and nothing more.

@cheriere I don't think the forum is going away either. Sometimes a survey is just that Woman Happy