Honored Contributor

Once I ordered some foundation from there and it was the wrong color. I know what I ordered and I did not make a mistake.

When I called Customer Service they  insisted that I  ordered the wrong color.

They finally let me exchange it but I never did order anything since then.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Regular Contributor

Re: ShopHQ experiences?

[ Edited ]

@CoffeeNut, hello! Been shopping with them since they were named shopnbc, then shophq, evine n shophq again lol, since around 2010/2011.  Used to buy Skinn, Isomers, Elizabeth Grant, Readyto Wear, Lambert Cheng and have purchased some nice clothing items from Oso, One World, Cristopher & Banks etc. Have returned things with no problems. I do agree sometimes shipping takes long, btw still shop there lol.

also like some of Danny Seo's products....

Honored Contributor

I have ordered many things from Shophq.  One World was my go to when Sam Sabora was the designer for them.  I purchased many jewelry pieces from Michael V, Passage to Israel. Kate and Mallory and Indigo Thread clothing. I even purchased a couple of Thomas Kinkaid Disney prints. Shophq had so many vendors.  Invicta watches which I bought a couple of those too lol.  I cannot remember the last time I ordered anything from them due to shipping costs and so many vendors leaving.  Customer service has always been great.  

Honored Contributor

I used to buy a lot from ShopHQ. Other than 1 problem over the years, I got tired of their high shipping and return costs. I will have to look at them again.

Honored Contributor

I started buying from them when they were ShopNBC. 18K galore and prices were great then.  Though shey showed many things, the big deal with them was gold.  My first 18K omega was from them.  32 grams of it.  It sits in the bank now. 

Well the gold is high and thin now, but I like the way they present the gold.  A toned down QVC.  Their voices are softer in pitch.  Non of this dancing, laughing, etc. 

Honored Contributor

Today along with the free shipping there is a 20% off coupon on fashion orders ovr $50, nice perks !!!

Honored Contributor

I have bought a lot of jewelry from them over the years, going back to ShopNBC, then Evine and now ShopHQ.

They give gram weight and disclose diamond color and clarity, which knowing is important to me.