Super Contributor

Bravo "housewives" make $500,000 to $2.8K a year to make a fool of themselves! Not a bad paydaySmiley Very Happy

Regular Contributor

Didn't watch TJ often but seemed like a very nice person. He was in the studio before the live Josie Maran show last Saturday and talked to the audience and was a very friendly. Wishing him the best. 

Respected Contributor

My guess is TJ would be bored to tears selling at QVC after a couple of weeks.

The man had energy to spare! Cat LOL

Contributor

Maybe he just didn't want to go down with the ship.  We may see other hosts leaving.

Occasional Contributor

He was an actor before QVC, so maybe he's going back to that.  Also, it seems like he's spent some time in California lately (his Instagram), so maybe he's doing something there.

Honored Contributor

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

Pretty sure Stacey would have already been in talks with BRAVO before she came to the Q.  She wasn't here very long and mostly on Q2.

Think of all the $$$$$ spent on training these two, lol!

Qvc shoppers' money. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't even know who this person is....must have been a short stay at Q. 

Respected Contributor

Never even saw him present anything...

Honored Contributor

@Suxela wrote:

Bravo "housewives" make $500,000 to $2.8K a year to make a fool of themselves! Not a bad paydaySmiley Very Happy

@Suxela Guess that's ok if that's how you see yourself.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I don't watch much; or at least the shows he might host. I've never seen him and will have to go to the Host Page to see who he is.

Adding:  Just went to the Host page.  Is he Thomas Anthony Jones?  Or is TJ gone from the page already.

That's him.  I think when a host leaves voluntarily they don't take them off the hospital page immediately.

@chrystaltree  - Stacy left voluntarily "to spend time with family" and she was taken down immediately.

Ok but Stacy really left for bigger and better things.  She's joining the cast or Real Housewives of the Potomac.  That's been all over social media for days.

@chrystaltree - I put to "spend time with family" in quotes because I was being sarcastic.  I'm the one who started the thread about her new job until it was shut down.