Honored Contributor

Re: Received a ""Thank You"" from QVC

Free shipping or a coupon would be better than easy pay, IMO
Honored Contributor

On 11/5/2014 brii said: Free shipping or a coupon would be better than easy pay, IMO

Me too! I have found some fabulous bargains this year on other sites. Not a put down to the Q products...but if I can find a better buy...that is where i purchase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Yes I got it. I had just posted on another thread that I didn't get the e-mail and it popped in. LOL

Honored Contributor

Do believe everyone that has purchased from the Q this year will eventually be receiving this "thank you" from the Q.

I for one do not purchase if I don't have the money for it....... As far as easy pay goes, that is just one more thing I would have to keep track of when it comes around to that time of the month when they deduct that amount from my card........ Really don't do easy pay any more. Did for a while, but it's not worth it.

Would much rather receive a % of a discount for the amount I have spent through the year.....that would make it worth purchasing more from the Q.....

Esteemed Contributor

Yes.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/5/2014 Love Roses said:

No e-mail but I discovered that I did get a Thanksgiving easy pay and one Holiday easy pay to be used before the 31st of January. Is this the same thing you got?

No, it's an email and it says "A thank you for being a VIP customer" "VIP easy pay offer ON REQUEST"

Honored Contributor

No, but I've gotten them in the past and never used them.
Respected Contributor

Congratulations to those who got Easy Pay offers.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

Nope, didn't get one. Used to get one every year. Guess I didn't use them often enough.

I have gotten several 20% off coupons from HSN this year though.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Respected Contributor

When they were sent through the mail, I received them regularly. Once they went to email, I rarely, if ever, get one. {#emotions_dlg.sad} I always have many items in my Wish List that are over $50.00 so they would never go to waste, but sadly I must be off the list for some reason. I hear they are sent at random, but I'm not sure I believe it. If they were indeed random, then I'd get them every now and then, but now they've screeched to a halt completely and I don't know why. It's certainly not because I don't spend enough with QVC, because I believe I singlehandedly keep them in business! Wink

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James