Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Food Items - Have A Favorite?

Faroe Island salmon

My Grandma's coffeecake

Jimmy the Baker crumbcakes

Frequent Contributor

What I’ve tried, I’m not impressed with. Tired of falling for all the hosts’ raves. If I got the food for free like they do, I may feel differently. Now I change the channel so there’s no temptation.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am on auto delivery for the 6 oz salmon fillets. they are delicious, also have tried the steak burgers that are pretty good too. Have tried a few other items that were horrible and got my $$ back. 

Super Contributor

My favorite is Egg Harbor Island  Salmon.  It's delicous!

Super Contributor

we like anderson sea food wild haddock , it has small amount of topping and the pieces are fresh and thick .I cooked once for my daughter  and she loved it and she went the supermarket later to buy haddock and when she cooked it said it was disgusting .We laughed as Andersons is so good .

Also like Grandmas cakes 

Squirrel brand chocolate trail mix 

Faroe salmon 

Andersons lemon pepper sole 

Honored Contributor

Hi @RespectLife ! I think I ordered the mini too. I meant a smaller package quantity. Since DH won't eat them, it's too much for me alone.

I wish they would offer smaller quantities in orders, but it might not be cost effective for them. 

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Hi @RespectLife ! I think I ordered the mini too. I meant a smaller package quantity. Since DH won't eat them, it's too much for me alone.

I wish they would offer smaller quantities in orders, but it might not be cost effective for them. 

@beach-mom 

Got ya!

I have had pretty good luck using a partial package and then either using my sealer or just a freezer bag for the balance.